5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deck!
Published on 14 May 2007 by Magdalene C

3.0 out of 5 stars Found ones better it these are still good
I brought these cards as I'm very keen on messages from my angels and guidance. A lady in my office gas the unicorn cards, goddess and magdalena cards. I in particular love the unicorn ones but wanted to get something different to add to her collection. Unfortunately for me I feel the messages portrayed on the cards are very flat, and the artwork is poor. After trying...
Published 1 month ago by Sarj Willett

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deck!, 14 May 2007
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This is my first and only angel deck, but before this, I own the Rider Waite Tarot Deck. As an amateur user, I would definitely prefer this set because they are far more easier to interpret (and won't confuse an already confused mind). Don't get me wrong, they can still get very deep into the issues concerned. Since I was a bit anxious lately, so I kept asking the same question day after day. The "horrifying" thing is, every time, after considerable shuffling, I get exactly the same cards (this never happened if I use Tarot cards).

This deck is very beautiful and easy to use. Most of all, it's accurate and left you feel healed and connected with your angels. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars message from your angels- oracle cards, 19 Jun. 2003
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
These cards are very beautifully designed and very useful. for anyone interested in the healing and helping work of angels. Unlike tarot cards, this pack of angel cards provide intuitive answers to your questions. I have found them amazingly accurate and very helpful in dealing with day to day questions. They provide positive food for thought about anything and everything.
They come with a good booklet with easy to follow guidelines and instructions to follow so that readings can be made for yourself and your family and friends. I have experimented on my family and they have found them to have a positive effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!, 13 July 2003
Jensine (Essex, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
Well, I already own Doreen's Fairy Cards, which I've always found very accurate and comforting, so when I saw these cards I couldn't resist!
And so far I'm very impressed with them. I did one of the card spreads that Doreen suggests, which is a life purpose spread. Now, I've been a secretary for 12 years and it was basically because I had no idea what I was meant to be doing, nor what I wanted to do. Anyway, this last year or so I've had a calling ..call it intuition, whatever you like, to work with children. So much so that last month, I gave up my job of 12 years with no job to go to. Within 5 days I had an interview for a school and within a few hours I was told I got the job. My new job as a teachers assistant starts in September.
One of the questions on this particular spread asks: What can I do best to help others? And the card I got was this one:
Rosetta: You have a gift for working with young people and your divine purpose involves helping, teaching or parenting children.
Some would call this coincidence, but for me this is one of the nicest confirmations I've had that I'm doing the right thing, that I'm finally on the right path in my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent guidance at your fingertips!, 29 Jun. 2004
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I found these cards to be both easy to use and understand,I have now done many readings with these cards both for myself and for other people and found them to be uncannily accurate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This is my second set of Doreen Virtue Oracle cards. They are so beautifull to look as they are very up lifting and you also get really accurate results. They are suitable for beginners as the guidebook has several different spread's from discovering your life purpose to attracting abundance. I would recommed to any one and they are a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 6 Mar. 2011
J. Shotton "PictsyAngel" (Northumberland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
Owning quite a few oracle card sets, many of them by Doreen Virtue I bought these to add to my collection. I just have to say WOW! These cards seem to speak to me very clearly and I really enjoyed using them, I seemed to connect to them profoundly very quickly. I love them :)
They are great cards and I would recommended them to any one. The detail in the guide book is very well done, there are a variety of different spreads you can do for areas of your life. The information on each card is very well written and up lifting. The energy from this deck is beautiful, I am so happy I bought these :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cards, 27 May 2003
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This card set is beautiful and inspirational. I prefer this set to the others in the Doreen Virtue range not because it is in anyway superior but every time I draw a card it is so relevant to my questions or worries. Artistically Healing with the Angels has more to offer but as practical tool for working with Angel messages I would choose Messages from your Angels every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars angel cards, 23 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
These cards are fabulous. There is always something that can be learned from these messages and it helps when you really centre yourself and meditate and do them properly. They give me a little confidence lift every time i pick one or do a spread, as there is always something good to think about.
Well worth the money and great value both monetary and spiritually thankyou angels xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Messages from your angels, 20 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This was my second set of angel cards and much easier to read that the other set. The illustrations are lovely and the messages good. I will be looking for more items from the range. The guide book is easy to read and to understand it makes the whole process of interpreting the cards relatively easy and when you have had a couple of 'goes' it all becomes more fun. My granddaughter likes to have an 'angel of the day' message.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, inspirational cards, 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I have a few of Virtue's set of cards and I find this set calming, healing, peaceful and gentle. This is the set for you if you're feeling fragile and in need of some soothing strokes of Angelic guidance.

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 1 July 2004)