5.0 out of 5 stars message from your angels- oracle cards
Published on 19 Jun 2003 by nicole-emma

3.0 out of 5 stars Some artwork is tacky
Although I'm happy with the cards, I'm not over the moon with them. some of the cards are beautiful, and then some are just really tacky looking and don't look like they belong to the pack. The guidebook is very helpful to get you started and as a first pack of angels cards, it's done the job. Once I get familiar, I'll definitely buy another set of cards to replace...
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by Marmite

5.0 out of 5 stars message from your angels- oracle cards, 19 Jun 2003
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
These cards are very beautifully designed and very useful. for anyone interested in the healing and helping work of angels. Unlike tarot cards, this pack of angel cards provide intuitive answers to your questions. I have found them amazingly accurate and very helpful in dealing with day to day questions. They provide positive food for thought about anything and everything.
They come with a good booklet with easy to follow guidelines and instructions to follow so that readings can be made for yourself and your family and friends. I have experimented on my family and they have found them to have a positive effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deck!, 14 May 2007
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This is my first and only angel deck, but before this, I own the Rider Waite Tarot Deck. As an amateur user, I would definitely prefer this set because they are far more easier to interpret (and won't confuse an already confused mind). Don't get me wrong, they can still get very deep into the issues concerned. Since I was a bit anxious lately, so I kept asking the same question day after day. The "horrifying" thing is, every time, after considerable shuffling, I get exactly the same cards (this never happened if I use Tarot cards).

This deck is very beautiful and easy to use. Most of all, it's accurate and left you feel healed and connected with your angels. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!, 13 July 2003
Jensine (Essex, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
Well, I already own Doreen's Fairy Cards, which I've always found very accurate and comforting, so when I saw these cards I couldn't resist!
And so far I'm very impressed with them. I did one of the card spreads that Doreen suggests, which is a life purpose spread. Now, I've been a secretary for 12 years and it was basically because I had no idea what I was meant to be doing, nor what I wanted to do. Anyway, this last year or so I've had a calling ..call it intuition, whatever you like, to work with children. So much so that last month, I gave up my job of 12 years with no job to go to. Within 5 days I had an interview for a school and within a few hours I was told I got the job. My new job as a teachers assistant starts in September.
One of the questions on this particular spread asks: What can I do best to help others? And the card I got was this one:
Rosetta: You have a gift for working with young people and your divine purpose involves helping, teaching or parenting children.
Some would call this coincidence, but for me this is one of the nicest confirmations I've had that I'm doing the right thing, that I'm finally on the right path in my life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cards, 27 May 2003
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This card set is beautiful and inspirational. I prefer this set to the others in the Doreen Virtue range not because it is in anyway superior but every time I draw a card it is so relevant to my questions or worries. Artistically Healing with the Angels has more to offer but as practical tool for working with Angel messages I would choose Messages from your Angels every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent guidance at your fingertips!, 29 Jun 2004
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I found these cards to be both easy to use and understand,I have now done many readings with these cards both for myself and for other people and found them to be uncannily accurate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards, 16 Mar 2010
Jane (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I bought these cards some time ago now,and they prooved to be very accurate from the first go. The cards have nice simple artwork nothing in your face! they feel silky and and of good quality, they still look new and feel great i dont think they will wear out with repeated use so thats good.

I have several packs angel/fairy/Godess/tradional tarot / star tarot and have sucess with all to some degree: I use what ever appeals to me that day.They give simple to indepth readings depending how you use them. Every one seems to like the positive messages and energy. Buy them -try them -you will like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Jan 2009
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This is my second set of Doreen Virtue Oracle cards. They are so beautifull to look as they are very up lifting and you also get really accurate results. They are suitable for beginners as the guidebook has several different spread's from discovering your life purpose to attracting abundance. I would recommed to any one and they are a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cards!, 19 Jan 2008
Sandy (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
As soon as I took these cards out the box and shuffled them they felt lovely. As soon as I started to work with them I was amazed with the spot on results I got from them. How did I know I was spot on with them? I asked my mum to think of a question but ask the question in her head so I wouldnt know what it was. Three times we did this and each time I gave her the answer to the question she had asked. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, 16 Jan 2005
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
When I first used this set I didn't think that I got clear messages as my friend who I did a reading for said they didn't relate to them. But they were telling fibss! Bkessings be as two days later she came and told me that the cards were relavent to her but she didn't want to say anything at the time!
So I recommend these beautiful cards for anyone, any age, any where! They are very positive and, I think, quite fabulouso!
So there's a five star rating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels That Help, 27 Sep 2006
R. Wooldridge "cherry_cherry" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I got these cards for my birthday and must say, they are beautiful. They are not my favourite deck by Doreen Virtue, but they are still wonderful, helpful and accurate. A wonderful gift for someone also, I would say :)

ARRAY(0xabea5864)

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 1 July 2004)
11.70