Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Cards|Change

on 20 September 2006
I love these cards and use them virtually on a daily basis. I have always found the messages appropriate. I must say that I do prefer the messages in the Unicorn cards though but I still wouldn't trade these for them. They are wonderful for receiving messages on a daily basis but not really appropriate for use in readings further in advance (as per the layout shown in the booklet that comes with the cards). These cards are great for practitioners to use: could get a client to pick one card at the end of a session.
These cards will always give positive answers and guidence when you usethem. If you are not aware of your angels around you, you will be afteryou use these angel healing cards. They have helped me, my family andfriends and i would highly reccomend this cards to everyone. Everyone hasan angel (or angels)around them to protect them and guide them, thesecards are just another way for your angels to communicate with you.
on 24 November 2003
I was given the cards as a gift and didn't take them seriously at all, but I gave them a go, since then I have been converted! I found using them suprisingly easy, as I have no experience of anything similar. The pictures are lovely, the only thing I find a little odd is that they are quite large and don't move easily in the hands, but I don't know if all cards are supposed to be like that. Every time that I have used them they have provided me with help and guidance when I really needed it, they are specific enough to be taken seriously and although show the person their current situation they can also really help and give advice on how to approach the future in a positive manner. Every reading I have done has been accurate and if used in times of need they can be a real god-send (excuse the pun).
on 24 February 2001
Since receiving these cards as a present I have used them constantly, not only for myself but for others and they have always given out a feeling of hope and constant guidance. Beautiful to touch and hold as well as to look at.
VINE VOICEon 18 November 2011
I was introduced to these by a very good friend recently when I was going through a bad time, and I can highly recommend them.

These Cards are of lovely quality with beautiful imagery. There are 'Spreads' you can use, or simply choose one Card for each day, (as I find best) to either 'meditate' on - or perhaps select one as I do the night before for guidance as to what the following day may have in store. They are also full of wisdom, and work in a way that will help 'you' decide the best course of action concerning any particular problem that you may have. They come with the usual small Booklet with Card meanings and helpful advice.

I really like these and I thanked my friend for introducing them to me - they've been a great help to me. These are probably one of the best self-help things you can have. I would also recommend these for people who feel 'uncomfortable' using the Tarot, and for those who have religious leanings and are struggling with their Christian conscience about using such a medium. These are totally 'benign' and full of good advice, reassurance and guidance.

I use these in conjunction with my 'Earth Magic' Set. (see my Review for those)

Highly recommended to all!
on 7 April 2012
The Angel cards are beautiful, very easy to understand, pictures of angels on the cards are outstanding.
Lovely words and meanings in the enclosed book. Would make a lovely gift, but once you see them you will probably
want to keep them for yourself.
on 1 March 2003
Although each card has a positive side, should that card become upside down in the dealing this then means that your life doesn't include this positive and needs to be worked on.
The readings are suprisingly accurate sometimes a bit freakily so but they are reasurring and helpful to.
Have become a bit addicted, but strangely keep getting the same cards.
Maybe the message really is trying to get through to me.
on 18 December 2006
These cards have been my first purchase of any oracle cards and I've got to admit that despite my early cynicism, I'm absolutely amazed at the accuracy of these. They're not as comprehensive as tarot, but are great for daily use and also short readings (3-4 cards) and I'm amazed at just how often the same card appears for me day after day, after day.

I really don't know how they work, but they DO work and unlike a previous user, I actually find the design very appealing too.

The cards come with a small instruction book but after a short while intuition takes over and the message is easy to understand.

A definite recommendation for a first step.
on 30 November 2007
I have more than one box of cards but these are the ones that I use day in day out because the energy of them is warm and loving, even my friends are drawn to them more than their own packs. The accuracy is spot on and the messages are positive and nurturing.
My cynical son drew out the same card 3 times in a row and has never looked back since.
The pictures are beautiful and the cards and book provide a very simple but profound daily reading. If you are only going to buy one set of cards then this is it.
on 24 February 2011
I am a professional tarot reader and psychic party entertainer. I have two other packs of angel cards but have been looking for a pack that I could use for a 'proper' reading. I looked on several sites at several reviews and this pack came highly reccomended by professionals. It is realy good if you want to develop a spread, the key words act as memory prompts and the book has good key words to help.
As with all Doreen Virtue angel cards I find the full explanation really American, happy ever after' but working with this pack enabled me to connect and work with the cards to get a real insight. I really wish someone would bring out a pack with insightful pictures. The pictures on these as, as on all Doreen's packs are very lavish and beutiful, but to me they don't put additional layers of insight into the cards like Tarot packs do.
In summary a good pack if you want to develop your own insight and path which helps you avoid the horrible American sentimentality.
Can anyone tell me why she is so obsessed with putting Ph'd everywhere? She doesn't respond if you ask her on Twitter!