5.0 out of 5 stars I was impressed
Published on 24 Nov 2003 by AJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cards but awful handbook.
The cards are lovely - pictures of angel images and a few words to describe the theme of the card. However the size of the text in the guidebook really is microscopic. If the description on the back of the box is too small for you to read, the lettering in the guidebook is even smaller - worse still for the "cards' meaning".
Check this before you unwrap the...
Published 10 months ago by adrian venditti

5.0 out of 5 stars I was impressed, 24 Nov 2003
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
I was given the cards as a gift and didn't take them seriously at all, but I gave them a go, since then I have been converted! I found using them suprisingly easy, as I have no experience of anything similar. The pictures are lovely, the only thing I find a little odd is that they are quite large and don't move easily in the hands, but I don't know if all cards are supposed to be like that. Every time that I have used them they have provided me with help and guidance when I really needed it, they are specific enough to be taken seriously and although show the person their current situation they can also really help and give advice on how to approach the future in a positive manner. Every reading I have done has been accurate and if used in times of need they can be a real god-send (excuse the pun).

5.0 out of 5 stars Will always give positive answers and guidence., 19 May 2001
terrysangels@ntlworld.com (READING, UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards will always give positive answers and guidence when you usethem. If you are not aware of your angels around you, you will be afteryou use these angel healing cards. They have helped me, my family andfriends and i would highly reccomend this cards to everyone. Everyone hasan angel (or angels)around them to protect them and guide them, thesecards are just another way for your angels to communicate with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always positive, Always uplifting, 24 Feb 2001
sheila@she-gogs.co.uk (Routh, East Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
Since receiving these cards as a present I have used them constantly, not only for myself but for others and they have always given out a feeling of hope and constant guidance. Beautiful to touch and hold as well as to look at.

4.0 out of 5 stars Use them Every Day, 20 Sep 2006
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
I love these cards and use them virtually on a daily basis. I have always found the messages appropriate. I must say that I do prefer the messages in the Unicorn cards though but I still wouldn't trade these for them. They are wonderful for receiving messages on a daily basis but not really appropriate for use in readings further in advance (as per the layout shown in the booklet that comes with the cards). These cards are great for practitioners to use: could get a client to pick one card at the end of a session.

5.0 out of 5 stars A reassuring start, 18 Dec 2006
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards have been my first purchase of any oracle cards and I've got to admit that despite my early cynicism, I'm absolutely amazed at the accuracy of these. They're not as comprehensive as tarot, but are great for daily use and also short readings (3-4 cards) and I'm amazed at just how often the same card appears for me day after day, after day.

I really don't know how they work, but they DO work and unlike a previous user, I actually find the design very appealing too.

The cards come with a small instruction book but after a short while intuition takes over and the message is easy to understand.

A definite recommendation for a first step.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scarily accurate - lovely cards, 1 Mar 2003
Carol Barnes "cazib" (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
Although each card has a positive side, should that card become upside down in the dealing this then means that your life doesn't include this positive and needs to be worked on.
The readings are suprisingly accurate sometimes a bit freakily so but they are reasurring and helpful to.
Have become a bit addicted, but strangely keep getting the same cards.
Maybe the message really is trying to get through to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing with the angel cards, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
The Angel cards are beautiful, very easy to understand, pictures of angels on the cards are outstanding.
Lovely words and meanings in the enclosed book. Would make a lovely gift, but once you see them you will probably
want to keep them for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Oct 2000
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
I would not be without these cards, they always seem to give me right answer when I need it and the hope and courage to go on when times are difficut.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Angel cards, 30 Nov 2007
S. Gardner "Sara Gardner" (Mairela, Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have more than one box of cards but these are the ones that I use day in day out because the energy of them is warm and loving, even my friends are drawn to them more than their own packs. The accuracy is spot on and the messages are positive and nurturing.
My cynical son drew out the same card 3 times in a row and has never looked back since.
The pictures are beautiful and the cards and book provide a very simple but profound daily reading. If you are only going to buy one set of cards then this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars HEALING WITH THE ANGELS, 18 Oct 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
I would recommend these cards to everyone. The are so inspirational and give you so much comfort it times of need. The wording is so comfortable and the pictures are lovely. Buy them! I paid double the price on a specialised site.

Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards
Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 1 July 2004)
9.79