5.0 out of 5 stars Its now my new bible!
I have read 5 SW books now. This one is undoubtedly my favourite. I refer to it regularly and have read it fully cover to cover twice already and only bought it 3 weeks ago. I love it.
Published on 27 Feb 2010 by Mr. Keith Milhench

2.0 out of 5 stars This book doesn't say very much at all....
Published on 19 Mar 2012 by L. Mateus

5.0 out of 5 stars Its now my new bible!, 27 Feb 2010
This review is from: Silent Power (Paperback)
I like the way its written. Its like a short instruction manual for the human soul. It sums up everything beautifully with lots of little exercises to help you on your way to discovering your infinite eternity.
If you beleive everything, keep your mind open, and just sit back, practice, and enjoy the experience, you'll be in for a great ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound book, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Silent Power (Paperback)
Eassy reading, short but very very profound. I'm one guy that likes to talk this book made me thinking i should practice more the silence and be more "profound" in my communication. Sometimes saying nothing is more powerful then saying crap or bla bla stuff. Anybody should read it.

2.0 out of 5 stars This book doesn't say very much at all...., 19 Mar 2012
L. Mateus "lolakaycee" (SW London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silent Power (Audio CD)
I started out my self development journey many years ago by reading all of SW books. He has written some relatively good books, however this is not one of them. I re-read it recently and found that like his other insubstantial book called "The trick to money is having some" the prose is excellent and certainly motivational but he really doesn't disclose much on how to achieve most of what he claims can be achieved.At least nothing unheard of.Sadly his latest books have taken him into the realm of cockoo-land so his earlier work was supposedly his best. I would recommend SW books (his earlier works not his recent) for anyone starting out with self development work, it will no doubt inspire readers to read more of the same, however for someone like myself who wants something a bit more advanced and practical, I'm afraid SW books have become far too basic for me now.Or maybe I have just outgrown the material.Either way, this is one book that will be leaving my favourite self help books collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars life's mysteries in a pocket book, 6 Mar 2005
Mark Twain "bensherman" (Sydney, N.S.W Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silent Power (Paperback)
I was introduced to Silent Power about 2 years ago and I liked it then. I recently bought another copy as a gift and not only got even more out of it then the first time - but also recognised that i had adopted much of the ideas that Wilde puts out in this book.
The best part of it is that as you read Stuarts obversations you know that there is a huge amount of truth there. It's basically the Tao of Wilde with incredible insights on social mastery - when in doubt lean out! So definately read this book - I think you'll like it and perhaps get a challenged also (a nice combo!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have this book, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Silent Power (Paperback)
I bought this book years ago.. and its fantastic.. I just brough another for a friend... Highly recommended! Do not hesitate!

4.0 out of 5 stars Silently powerful, 13 Jun 2005
N RYAN - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silent Power (Hardcover)
Amazing, in reviewing the book I'm breaking its principles (satisfying my ego) though I'll excuse myself by saying that I've not started to apply them yet.
There are several key guidelines to improving your standing which will require lots of discipline to follow but no doubt will yield many rewards. Even if you don't go the whole way, knowing the effect that some of your behaviours have will have an effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read with caution !, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Silent Power (Kindle Edition)
Best book ever ! This book will defiantly change the way you look at yourself and view other number 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual guidance, 3 Jan 2014
D. Kochanik "self-student" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silent Power (Paperback)
This used to be my bible for a couple of years. It was my second book from Stuart, after Sixth sense. I was hooked on that book straight away, just like with the first one. Many useful advises, and many concepts explained from the ground, nicely and slowly. This is probably most valuable thing about SW's writing. He put things straight as they are, or as he sees them. No useless going around the hot soup.

There are other brilliant books from this author. Miracles, Whispering winds of change, and already mentioned Sixth sense. I have to say that not all his book are that good, for example, the book "The trick to money is having some" is mostly self-inflated talk about the economy from every possible angle. A pile of opinions without any useful structure. I didn't even finish that book, as it got too boring quite soon.

However, Silent power belongs to the quality part of Stuart's efforts. The book is actually quite small, so you can make it in one evening, but then, re-read is usually very helpful. I came back periodically to this book to remind myself certain points, that were very deep, and I needed to read it a couple of times to really grasp the depth of the idea or concept.

I highly recommend to spiritual devotees. Beginners or advanced, it doesn't matter. Spiritual principles stays the same throughout the history, so accumulation of the spiritual knowledge is usually only question of time. This book make the journey a bit faster though. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound stuff, blissfully concise, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Silent Power (Paperback)
I really like Stuart Wilde's way of seeing life and this little book fits very easily into a pocket.
Read and re-read anywhere anytime!

Silent Power
Silent Power by Stuart Wilde (Paperback - 1 July 2004)
4.99