5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing tool for interpersonal relationships
Published on 29 July 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars Pigeon post
Took far too long to arrive....an age, but it did arrive in good condition.. so that's why two stars and not one.
Published on 28 Sep 2010 by Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing tool for interpersonal relationships, 29 July 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power (Paperback)
From an "in love" woman's point of view, Stuart Wilde gives the reader the ability to find an amazing amount of courage and quiet innerstrength to deal with the emotional ups and downs of new relationships. As we all know, men and women function extremely differently on emotional levels, and I for one would have reacted wildly during the difficult times had I not read Stu's book. Instead, for the first time in my life I have discovered that silent observation can be an immensely powerful tool enabling sensible discussion to follow after the heat of the moment! The strangest thing is that I read it through quickly once (with lots of chuckles by the way), and without even a thought back to the book, I am aware of having become a much stronger woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilde expains the Tao in practical terms., 27 July 1999
By A Customer
Of all the books I've read there are only a few I go back to time and time again. Infinite Self is one of them. Wilde is simplistic and flippant at first glance, and incredibly brilliant on a deeper level. He talks about chugging along "Highway 33" but his real meaning is deeply spiritual. I find the book takes on different levels every time I read it. A real "growth" book.

5.0 out of 5 stars a complete guide to entering a great life, 29 Aug 2004
Excellent. I've read many of the author's books and like all of them. This one however, has so many lessons within it that you'll read it again and again and again. I purchased it over two years ago and read it from time to time. Each time I read it, new lessons appear and something clicks in my brain.

If you like metaphysics, alternative thinking, etc, and desire to improve your life then buy this book. You'll be impressed with the man's wisdom (I think we are all capable of achieving this if we applied ourselves), humour, comprehensible writing style, and his generosity of spirit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts right to the chase, 11 July 2009
Mr. N. Moffatt (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
As you read of each of the 33 steps, they lay upon each other in a coherent, consistent fashion, reinforcing the underlying message of this fabulous book. It really is very accessibly written, and only occasionally skirts around the points it tries to make. At many times, it scythes through decades of your own conditioning to reveal very swiftly great chunks of deception perpetrated by your very own ego.

You do not so much struggle to release the ego grip on your mind as relax into an acceptance that this is a logical, meaningful thing to do.

I have been reading a number of other books on a similar theme, but find this so succinct that I have to force myself to read only a little each day.

Apologies for any excesses in my prose - these are not, I hope to suit my ego, but merely to ramp up the importance of this book. As it stands, it is 2nd only in value to me behind 'Trick and treat' by Barry Groves. That book was about the physical realm - this complements it in the mental realm.

Buy it and read it slowly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Set Yourself FREE!!!, 19 Feb 1997
By A Customer
If You have felt that there's got to be more to life than the daily grind, taxes and death, then this is the book for You. Stuart Wilde writes only as he can direct, clear, concise and humorous. Stuart is known as the teachers teacher for good reason, in Infinite Self he provides you a time-tested(ancient), proven step by step plan to reclaim your lost inner power. We've all forgotten who we really are...Other books just talk about the great masters, Infinte Self is really a workbook that shows you step by step how to become powerful and master life.

This book helped me change my life and if you use these steps, it can help change yours too. Let your light shine for all to see, claim your love it will set you free.

Camelot is coming back now they call it TOLEMAC.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide on how to to become a Master over your life., 10 Mar 1997
By A Customer
Through Stuart's usual humurous style, you will look at your life, your friends and your surroundings rather than being absorbed by them. You will discover that there is an amazing power in becoming an observer rather than a participant on this planet.

If you really want to get more out of your life, this book will be the guide. It should be made part of every high schools' curriculum.

5.0 out of 5 stars self developement, 23 Aug 2009
Mr. Edward Vaughan (uk) - See all my reviews
serious about self developement then this is 1 of 20 books all are excellent if you have the will power to suceed a+

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 16 Aug 2014
I loved this, with a couple of reservations. The best thing is how he gets you to laugh at your ego, instead - as so much of the self important spiritual and personal development industry does - turn it into the enemy. By laughing at the ego Wilde disempowers it. It is a hilarious read, and encapsulates what spirituality should be about - removing the struggle from life and being powerful but in a light, easeful way. The exercises he suggests are brilliant, like "doing rain". - practises to increase your resistance to discomfort. So simple and so powerful.
U
I do think he gets confused about emotions. There is some nonsense about all anger is about loss ( I recommend Karla McLarens 'The Language of Emotions' which shows how all emotions are valuable tools to help mediate the real world) but as the world in general is emotionally pretty stunted, I can forgive the author this. Just about the nearest I've found to that elusive life manual I've been searching for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will wake you up and shake you up!, 13 April 2014
Lisa Maynard "Mrs Kasani" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Infinite Self (Kindle Edition)
I am so sad that I've only found Stuart Wilde after his death as I'm sure he was a wonderful man. This book contains information that I was lucky enough to 'know' already through various other paths but there has never been a book I've read that puts it all so warmly. wisely and with brilliant humour. If you're looking for a book to help you expand, to help you see that your so much more than your meat sack, this is it. *Applauds*.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to follow, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Infinite Self (Kindle Edition)
I love this book, just reading and beginning to follow Stuart's teachings has already started to improve my well being and I'm only on step 10. Worth south more than the small sum I paid and I would highly recommend this book in fact I have told all my like minded friends to buy it

Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power
Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power by Stuart Wilde (Paperback - 1 Jan 2004)