5.0 out of 5 stars THIS LITTLE BOOK IS A REAL EYE OPENER, 19 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Force (Paperback)
I received "THE FORCE" in the mail one day from a still unknown source in 1985, much intrigued read it. It shocked and horrified me at the same time, up until that point I thought all my sorrows were something I had to live with, grin and bare. Mr. Wilde knows how to reach deep down to the core of our being and shake up the all the useless junk we 've been taught to think and believe. Reading this lead me to read another book "YOU'LL SEE IT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IT" by Dr. Wayne Dyer.
These two books started me on the road to healing my broken spirit by showing how to begin healing myself with tools that were always there. Mr.Wilde has a way of smacking us awake into the spiritual side of our being much like the day we were born and smacked on the butt to help bring us into the physical world. A whole wonderful truth is opened up by reading Wilde books that shows us we are the masters of our destinies IF we care enough and want real change. He makes us realise that we are our biggest problem by how we think and live. I thank Mr. Wilde and all the writers I've read like him for truly saving my life and starting me on a lifetime of real change and discovery. I can't wait to read "WHISPERING WINDS OF CHANGE" also by Mr. Wilde my brother just sent it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars WILD & WONDERFUL, 23 Aug 2000
Pieter Uys "Toypom" (Johannesburg) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Force (Paperback)
I suggest you read his book "Affirmations" first, before this one and the others in the Taos Quartet. He continues his discussion of the universal life force here, in the chapters entitled: Reincarnation, guides & the higher self; Understanding the force; Developing a flow of communication; Four disciplines of the initiates; Love of the force sets you free; and Your life's ultimate goal. Wilde has a very unique style of writing and all his books are interesting - I just don't think the suggested exercises always work or are always applicable. I am not sure I agree with his dietary recommendations either. Nevertheless, this is a good read, especially for his take on the different "selves" and the discussion of vibrational patterns. I think that the mere act of reading his books raises one's vibrations!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - touched the core of my sole., 14 Sep 2003
This review is from: The Force (Paperback)
All my life I have had personal beleifs regarding the meaning of life, this book confirmed them and opened my mind to a new way of being. Very enlightening, very interesting. WOW.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have recommended this to countless students of metaphysics, 17 Oct 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: The Force (Paperback)
I teach psychic development. When a student asks me if there is something they can read in preparation for the class, I always recommend The Force. It gives basic elements in a unique and fresh way. Stuart is a good writer and I think if you've found this page, you're ready for the book! Linda Schiller-Hanna Clairvoyant

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2014
This review is from: The Force (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoy reading Stuarts books. If you like spirituality you will like his books. Superb, wise and enjoyable. I would highly recommend all his books.

The Force
The Force by Stuart Wilde (Paperback - 25 Dec 2003)
6.98