5.0 out of 5 stars "Get Your Head on Straight Quick!"
Published on 22 May 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a waste of time
I have read several of Stuart Wilde's books and although he comes across as an amusing sort of bloke, the books I have read are very light on content and lack practical application.
Published on 5 July 2011 by A. B. Radford

5.0 out of 5 stars "Get Your Head on Straight Quick!", 22 May 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Quickening (Paperback)
My husband calls this one "Wilde's Do-It-Yourself Manual." There is really a great deal of wisdom crammed between the pages of this little book. It is rare that you read a book that has something significant to offer on almost every single page, and in many cases, every paragraph! It is really an eye-opener, an attitude adjuster, a healing in a very small package. I wish I could just convert it to liquid and drink it up and have it become part of me. As it is, I try daily to remember something helpful I learned by reading this little book - and I am never disappointed with the results of that. In "The Quickening" one finds priceless instructions on how to sharpen your inner knowing, the intuitiveness that will guide you at every moment of your existence, how to avoid being sucked into another's negative reality and build a life and a you that pleases you. In "The Quickening" Mr. Wilde addresses you as a fellow spirit and he really offers you a leg up, so to speak. It is really quite simple to me, if your spirit was a house (and it is really, I mean we live there don't we?) which you were constantly trying to mend and build to it's finest - with this warehouse of spiritual tools in "Quickening" it is as if Wilde drove up to your door and delivered you a life time supply of the finest Georgia Pine. Take it, and say Thanks Stu.

5.0 out of 5 stars RAISING YOUR VIBRATIONS, 16 Feb 2001
Pieter Uys "Toypom" (Johannesburg) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Quickening (Paperback)
This is the 5th volume in the metaphysical empowerment series after Affirmations, The Force, The Trick To Money ... & Miracles and discusses how one can live your life as a warrior sage instead of in "tick tock." The operation of the life force (etheric) is lucidly explained and many helpful exercises and psychological techniques are provided. Wilde's inimitable style, his humor and his love for the individual against the establishment make his writings a great joy to read. The chapter on turbo throughts (empowering your thoughts with real strength) is especially valuable. Some helpful illustrations are provided. For readers wanting to explore Wilde, I suggest starting with "Affirmations" but the other titles may be read in any sequence.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Quickening, 1 Sep 2003
D. Mariana Robinson "d-mariana" (St Briavels, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Quickening (Paperback)
This extraordinary book is one of Wilde's Trilogy of 4! (Miracles; Affirmations; The Force and The Quickening). His punchy pace of writing and explanation of one of the most complex of subjects, freedom through self-empowerment, comes across with the sort of humour that makes you laugh out aloud. I first bought his books about 15 years ago and whenever I find my life sinking to the bottom of the funnel again, reading his philosophy of life is sufficient to pull me back up onto the wall. He tackles a tricky subject on a level that anyone can understand. Reading The Quickening is a bit like having your brain re-arranged. You'll never look at life and other people in quite the same way again. His style is refreshingly different and instantly gives you a lift. Like his book "The Trick to Money is Having some", this is not for the faint-hearted or overly-religious who might take offence. He'll have to change his marketing strategy though, because most people, like me, read them AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. The best "instant fix" for life you will ever need. Forget the Prozac - buy some books by Wilde.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a waste of time, 5 July 2011
A. B. Radford (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars wooooooooowwwwwwwww, 15 July 2013
This review is from: The Quickening (Paperback)
this guy is brilliant in his description of the inner world and other frecuencies and dimensions.... well i do believe it all but that is only my humble opinion on the matter. im not here to debate should any one feel different about the subject...... give it a read and make your on judgement.... may the light and force be with brother/sister... god bless ya

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed., 1 May 2013
This review is from: The Quickening (Kindle Edition)
I have a CD set from Stuart Wilde plus a book called Grace,Gaia and The End of Days which are both excellent.
This was a bit of a disappointment.

The Quickening
The Quickening by Stuart Wilde (Paperback - 24 Oct 2011)