Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 July 2004
Although this book is a delight to look at there are lots of errors in the patterns. The dragon hat is nearly impossible to knit, I had to change the pattern to make it work. The picture isn't clear in the book so you have no idea how it's supposed to look, which doesn't help when your trying to make it up!!
on 12 November 2006
Whilst the pictures and the ideas for the clothes are lovely, the patterns themselves are a nightmare to work with. The football jumper doesn't fit together. I have had to take it to pieces several times as the body was huge, the arms didn't fit the holes and the neck was so small you couldn't even start to get a head through it. The ballet top provided similar challenges. The book would give great ideas to a very experienced knitter who was able to spot the mistakes in advance. For someone who likes to follow a pattern it has been extremely frustrating.
on 6 June 2001
A contemporary and stylish kids' knitting book. Stunning in their simplicity (quick to knit also) and much admired by knitters and non-knitters alike whenever my daughter wears her Little Badger creations. I can't recommend this book too highly if you like to knit for children.
on 20 December 2008
At last! Having bought lots of wonderful Little Badger knitted clothes for my many godchildren when their mail order company was still running, I was devastated when they closed down just when I had a baby of my own.... But here in this book are instructions to make some of my all-time favourites - the four-button coat dress, the little three-button jersey, not to mention their fabulous star and heart designs - much copied but never equalled or bettered. The photography is stunning - way and above what you'd expect from a knitting book - and a little personal introduction on each piece is a nice touch. Some of the designs are a little too complicated for a novice knitter such as myself, but I am giving it to others in the hope they might make my daughter something from it!
A fantastic book.