4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing book, 28 Jun 2009
This review is from: Crochet with Style: Fun to Make Sweaters for All Seasons (Paperback)
I haven't as yet made anything from this book so cannot comment on the ease of it's patterns but I plan to make several of the garments in it for myself. I find the patterns very appealing and very wearable which for me is better than something lacy and impractical for everyday wear. The front cover is not indicative of the contents within so if you are not experienced enough to tackle multi coloured crochet then don't let this design put you off from buying the book. Most of the designs are single coloured garments. A very pleasing book that I am glad that I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 3 Feb 2014
Marie (Doncaster, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've bought pattern books before but always been disappointed because there's only a couple of patterns I'd actually make. This book has quite a few that I definitely would make.

5.0 out of 5 stars crochet book, 18 Oct 2011
This pattern book of crochet sweaters and cardigans was a must for me to learn how to crochet sweaters. On opening this product, I found the most beautiful sweaters which were many and varied in gorgeous colours. It certainly will help me to be encouraged to try them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy-to-follow moden designs, 10 Nov 2001
By A Customer
This is a beautifully written, well laid out book. The garments are easy to make and stylish. A lot of thought has gone into making this book.

ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

Crochet with Style: Fun to Make Sweaters for All Seasons
Crochet with Style: Fun to Make Sweaters for All Seasons by Melissa Leapman (Paperback - 12 April 2001)
18.99