4.0 out of 5 stars A very funny read
Published on 4 Dec 2002 by Quilted Sheep

1.0 out of 5 stars that dorky homemade look
this was very disapointing, not as funny as the quotes on the cover suggest's, a very boring read. has now gone to the charity shop!
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by suszy

4.0 out of 5 stars A very funny read, 4 Dec 2002
Quilted Sheep (Surrey, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I chortled my way through this book, recognising myself (or quilty friends) in many of the tales. The book is a compilation of articles written for a quilting magazine and hits many of the right nerves about typical quilter traits and passions. Not a book for the 'quilt police' to buy - but if you love making quilts (and hoarding fabric) you may enjoy it a lot. I lent it to a friend in my sewing group and she said she was keeping her husband awake because she couldn't stop giggling as she read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light-hearted read, 9 Aug 2006
This is a really good feel-good book. I even read it while in early labour! I kept reading bits out to my husband - bits he could relate to, about the strange behaviour of "crafty" people.

My only complaint - I wish it was a longer book, I could have read more. I also recommend her other book Stash Envy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed out loud, 25 Feb 2011
reading this book actually made me stop quilting for three days. the chapters are only a few pages long, each one about a different aspect of quilters, quilting and the effect it all has on family life. I recognised myself and others in her descriptions and stories. I enjoyed the read and pace of the book which made me laugh out loud. I have now passed it on to another quilter to brighten up her day.

happy quilting

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilting book, 10 Jun 2013
This made the perfect Bon Voyage gift for my quilting instructor. Lisa Boyer is quite funny and easily read. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed it., 3 Aug 2014
L. M. Bourne - See all my reviews
Fabulous. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

1.0 out of 5 stars that dorky homemade look, 30 Dec 2010