5.0 out of 5 stars Review The Little Book of Conflict Transformation
Amazing book for anyone involved in the peace, conflict resolution and transformation field. it is also handy for those willing to understand the root basics of conflict be it in personal life and one to one individual relationship. as well as how to transform them.
Published 14 months ago by Vivian

2.0 out of 5 stars Incomprehensible
Published 15 months ago by Soames

2.0 out of 5 stars Incomprehensible, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Little Book of Conflict Transformation (Little Books of Justice & Peacebuilding) (Paperback)
I was recommended this book by a lawyer dealing with mediation, and as a trained counsellor I thought it would be good to develop my skills. The book is written in very academic language, is repetitive and to be honest I could have summarised what I have learned so far in a single paragraph. To be fair, I have only got 75% thro' the book, but I will persevere and hope it gets better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review The Little Book of Conflict Transformation, 2 May 2013

3.99