4.0 out of 5 stars Robin Williams - The Trials and tribulations of an Orken
I turned to this book for inside information on a man I very much admire, and of which have been inspired by.
Though an "Un-Authorised" Biography of Robin, this book is full interesting accounts of his whole life, right from an early age.
Published on 5 Dec 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd copy
I had lost my first copy, leaving it on a train. This copy had been marked and was in a poorer condition than my last one
Published on 12 July 2009 by Tony Wales

4.0 out of 5 stars Robin Williams - The Trials and tribulations of an Orken, 5 Dec 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Robin Williams (Paperback)
The things you realised he was involved in, and the things you didn't all seem to appear in this book. I always thought Robin Williams kept to a script in Mork and Mindy, it appears this was not true, for the first series at least!
If Robin Williams makes you laugh, and you love the things he gets up to. This book will help you understand why he does things the way he does.
On a negative side you always feel that un-authorised biographies are not accurate, but Andy Dougan grabs you from beggining to end. Using accurate findings based on Interviews Robin has given over the years he has been in the Entertainment industry.
From his days at home, Mork and Mindy, the seedy night bars he did stand-up in everynight, Mrs Doubtfire, and my favourite so far Good Will Hunting, it's all here for you to indulge in!
A MUST read for anyone remotely interested in Robin Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Robin Williams (Hardcover)
So sad we lost robin. This book in excellent condition n looking forward to reading it

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd copy, 12 July 2009
This review is from: Robin Williams: A Biography (Paperback)

Robin Williams: A Biography
Robin Williams: A Biography by Andy Dougan (Paperback - 2 Aug 1999)
Used & New from: £51.69