4.0 out of 5 stars My Mother loves this book
I bought this for my Mother as she likes to paint. My Mother goes to an art club for retired / older people. They've all found the skills and tips in this book very useful and they want to buy more / others in the series.
Published on 17 April 2009 by Mr. K. Gurney

3.0 out of 5 stars Very little book- just 32 pages!
All is well, the book is pretty and useful, although I was very surprised by how few pages there are- just 32! It is written on the description below, that there are only 32 pages, but I have missed it. To sum up- beautiful, useful book, just very tiny. Although the price is quite small, so...
Published 19 months ago by Gintare

4.0 out of 5 stars My Mother loves this book, 17 April 2009
Mr. K. Gurney (Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chinese Brush Painting (How to Draw & Paint) (How to Draw and Paint Series) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very little book- just 32 pages!, 17 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful art work, 6 Jan 2013
Mrs. Pearl Osmond (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book as a gift for a friend but of course I just had to have a peek first. The brush technique seemed to be explained well and the projects were absolutely beautiful. As I didn't follow any myself, I can't comment on the ease of completion, but this would certainly be a book I would buy for myself. I found it very inspiring and not at all intimidating. Even though I have limited artistic ability, I would feel confident that I would be able to achieve a work to be proud of by following the techniques set out in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Brush Painting, 5 Nov 2012
Amazonfan (Southern England) - See all my reviews
An extremely well illustrated and informative book. Lots of useful tips and ideas for the beginner and for the intermediate painter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift for Art Lovers, 25 Oct 2012
I bought this item for a friend who loves painting including water colours and she was over the moon with the information in it regarding Chinese painting. Recommended as ideal gift to give much pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Excellent book - just what I needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 27 April 2014
another useful addition to the library, lots of references to use and very informative, love the guides within the book

3.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Brush Painting, 6 Dec 2013
Helpful and informative. Not quite as thick a book as I had expected it to be so, a little disappointed..

4.0 out of 5 stars Chinese painting, 29 Nov 2013
As a beginner at Chinese painting I wanted some instruction to supplement the few classes I had on holiday. This book looks a useful start and is very well illustrated if brief - (32 pages I think)

3.0 out of 5 stars this book, 28 July 2013
this book is ok for beginners i suppose, doesnt go into to much detail, but you take your chance buying them without viewing them

Chinese Brush Painting (How to Draw & Paint) (How to Draw and Paint Series)
4.99