4.0 out of 5 stars My Mother loves this book
I bought this for my Mother as she likes to paint. My Mother goes to an art club for retired / older people. They've all found the skills and tips in this book very useful and they want to buy more / others in the series.
Published on 17 April 2009 by Mr. K. Gurney

3.0 out of 5 stars Very little book- just 32 pages!
All is well, the book is pretty and useful, although I was very surprised by how few pages there are- just 32! It is written on the description below, that there are only 32 pages, but I have missed it. To sum up- beautiful, useful book, just very tiny. Although the price is quite small, so...
Published on 17 Jan. 2013 by Gintare

4.0 out of 5 stars My Mother loves this book, 17 April 2009
Mr. K. Gurney (Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chinese Brush Painting (How to Draw & Paint) (How to Draw and Paint Series) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very little book- just 32 pages!, 17 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful art work, 6 Jan. 2013
Mrs. Pearl Osmond (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book as a gift for a friend but of course I just had to have a peek first. The brush technique seemed to be explained well and the projects were absolutely beautiful. As I didn't follow any myself, I can't comment on the ease of completion, but this would certainly be a book I would buy for myself. I found it very inspiring and not at all intimidating. Even though I have limited artistic ability, I would feel confident that I would be able to achieve a work to be proud of by following the techniques set out in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Brush Painting, 5 Nov. 2012
Amazonfan (Southern England) - See all my reviews
An extremely well illustrated and informative book. Lots of useful tips and ideas for the beginner and for the intermediate painter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift for Art Lovers, 25 Oct. 2012
I bought this item for a friend who loves painting including water colours and she was over the moon with the information in it regarding Chinese painting. Recommended as ideal gift to give much pleasure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for starters, 28 April 2013
Really great book with loads of ideas and advice for the amateur newbie to Chinese painting. The only thing I didn't realise was that the book itself is HUGE. It's roughly slightly larger than A4 which makes it a little cumberesome but I must admit that it makes up for it by definitely improving the visuality of the images.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Brush Painting, 26 May 2013
I have always been very pleased with the good value and excellent service given to me by Amazon. The book I ordered was excellent, sent quickly and was very good value for the money I paid for it. Many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chinese painting, 29 Nov. 2013
As a beginner at Chinese painting I wanted some instruction to supplement the few classes I had on holiday. This book looks a useful start and is very well illustrated if brief - (32 pages I think)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book., 6 Sept. 2014
I bought this to go along another, the chinese brush painting sourcebook. I love the illustrations and how they are made simple by the author Lucy wang.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 3 Jun. 2013
Beautiful pictures and instructions. I can't wait to try it all. The instructions are very helpful and clear. My second Lucy Wang book

Chinese Brush Painting (How to Draw & Paint) (How to Draw and Paint Series)