5.0 out of 5 stars Must have
I got this from somewhere else but I felt I had to write something as I only listen to this once and WOW the difference it has made
Published on 26 July 2011 by Porsha

1.0 out of 5 stars Made For Idiots
I cant believe this company is still going. Total Charlestons.
Published on 30 Aug 2010 by Laurence Lowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 26 July 2011
This review is from: InnerTalk CD120MU Ultra Success Power - Subconscious Learning CD (Personal Care)
You see in my job I was not doing very well and I get paid on performance , so I got this and I thought I would try it, I used headphones and listened to it as I went to sleep, that day I earned about a quarter more money, I also feel more confident.
So thank you inner voice

4.0 out of 5 stars very soothing, 25 Mar 2014
Delivered on time and good customer service. I found this Eldon Taylors cd very soothing and relaxing. I have listened to quite a few mind programming cds and found this one to be one of the better ones. Lots of nice sections in the cd and definitely puts you in a good place. Can recommend this as very uplifting subconscious listening. give it a go!

1.0 out of 5 stars Made For Idiots, 30 Aug 2010
I cant believe this company is still going. Total Charlestons.