on 16 March 2009
An absolute deligthtful read for all ages with fine paintings and illustrations that bring the book together as a masterpiece. It certainly brings a little light into my house.

Beautiful Signs / Ayat Jamilah: A Treasury of Islamic Wisdom for Children and Parents (This Little Light of Mine)
on 15 August 2010
This is a good read aloud book with stories that are quite short with a good message. My kids were listening and not fussing about few pictures. It is hard to find quality kids books that have an islamic or sufic element and I was pleased that this did. Definitely a keeper!
on 11 November 2013
Great book - I was especially impressed by how well-written it was. Easy to read aloud, and easy for the audience (a ten year old and his 8 year old brother).

The illustrations are gorgeous, and the stories/tales timeless. Very easy to apply to current life, as great tales should.
on 13 December 2013
great collection of short stories from hadith and around the Islamic world. Good for all ages. not a lot of pictures but still good for reading to younger kids as the stories are really short. good for ages 3+ in my opinion
on 15 March 2015
Excellent book. Thanks for quick delivery.
on 18 January 2014
most islamic books for kids dont meet my high standards but this one is fabulous, my kids were begging me to read them story after story after story (though the agreement was, 2 stories before bedtime!); each story is thought-provoking and entertaining for kids n adults alike. and the wisdom isnt religion-specific, ppl from any faith and even atheists will appreciate the nuggets of wisdom captured in these stories. the icing on the cake is the humour in many of them. deep stuff simply told. a definite keeper.