4.0 out of 5 stars Appealing Recipes But No Pics
Haven't tried any recipes yet but the flick through shows some very interesting ones that I'm looking forward to trying.
Published 14 months ago by viaroute42

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable ideas but needs too many speciality ingredients
I was hoping for more recipes that are simply vegetables and don't involve weird ingredients that are only sold in vegan speciality shops. There's not much here that is just tasty veg without stuff like tempeh or seitan in them. Maybe actual vegans know more about those things than I do but I find its reliance on meat-substitute products a bit limiting.
Published 4 months ago by DaisyA

4.0 out of 5 stars Appealing Recipes But No Pics, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: One-Dish Vegan: More Than 150 Soul-Satisfying Recipes for Easy and Delicious One-Bowl and One-Plate Dinners (Paperback)
Just wanted to say that I was really disappointed that there were no pictures - not one! In a cookbook. Still ... not one. I eat with my eyes. The recipes still look worth the purchase (to me anyone) but it lost a star re lack of visual enticement.
Here's some titles:
Bombay Beans with Chutney
French Lentils with Sweet Potatoes and Chard
Indian-Spiced Risotto
There is a big chili section. vegan sour cream, your own cheesy sauce

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable ideas but needs too many speciality ingredients, 30 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great vegan recipes and inspiration, 16 Nov. 2014
great book, ive cooked a lot of the recipes from this now, and they are all simple and easy to follow. big thumbs up !

5.0 out of 5 stars great recipes, easy to follow, 17 Jun. 2014
RebRuth (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I really like this cookbook - one-pot meals suit me very well, and there are loads of creative ideas in here with influences from all over the world. I especially like the chilli section, with lots of different variations, and the vegan creole recipes. The American-style measurements and wording is a bit annoying, but not too off-putting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookery book, 10 Oct. 2014
Bought as a Christmas present so I don't know much about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy, history, romance and adventure ..., 9 Feb. 2014
This is a fantastic read for anyone who is a fan of historical fiction, fantasy, romance or adventure. Readable for teenagers and adults, as an English lit student I found this to be amazing. Nice long read and I found myself hooked within the first few paragraphs!