5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!
Another fantastic resource to support the cross-curricular side of a theme. This was extremely useful, especially as we were creating our own kingdoms which there were lots of resources to support this. Amazing, thank you :)
Published 13 months ago by Zoie

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
I wanted osme ideas on how to set Literacy tasks for my class. To be honest I found better ideas on TES. It was good for Year 3 but any higher ability would find the tasks dull.
Published on 6 Feb. 2011 by GTP 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 6 Feb. 2011
This review is from: A Literature Unit for "the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis (Literature Units) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 4 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent resource, 11 July 2013
K. Chantler (UK) - See all my reviews
I haven't yet used this but anticipate adding several ideas to my teaching plans. I have the equivalent for A Christmas Carol which has helped a lot.