5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!
Published on 11 Dec 2008 by Eryn Marie

1.0 out of 5 stars A scam.
I have read this book which avoids all critical thinking. If you believe you will no doubt think this is fantastic but if you do some critical research, you will have grave doubts about Medu. You should read Medjugorje Revisited: 30 Years of Visions or Religious Fraud? by Donal Foley .
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 11 Dec 2008
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
Extremely good book. I have actually felt closeness to God and have started to pray daily. I am also trying to find time to pray, which is simply miraculous. The visionaries have said that no one "accidentally" stumble across Medjugorje, but are called by Mother Mary. I have been enjoyed reading the book (couldn't stop reading) and it is miraculous how God is so much alive even in this day and age. You will not regret buying and reading this book. Well worth it. I have even bought the Medjugorje Prayer book and the Final Harvest.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was completely absorbed in this book. A must read for all., 26 Mar 1999
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
I ws completely absorbed in this book, and had to tell my husband everything that was written and that he must read it as soon as I was finished. He did. This book has changed my life! Our Lady, Mary is there for all of us, not only Catholics, whenever we are in need! And I am interested in going on pilgrimages in the near future!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book on the miracle of Medjugorje!, 24 Mar 1998
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
This book made a believer out of me. I am convinced that the Virgin Mary is present in Medjugorje and I am planning on making a trip there myself within the next year. Thank you Wayne Weible for your excellent work!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 Mar 2009
Mr. Daniel Mateus "DM VELAZQUEZ" (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
Within this book you have those simple children from Yogoslavia - I cannot wait to read this book as I've just received it having ordered it from the Amazon website but it does look very good and I would suggest it for those people who would like to find out more about the Marian Apparitions which took place back in the earlier part of the century. It looks timeless so I can't wait to immerse myself into this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 3 May 2010
M. Sobottka (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
I absolutely love this book. I am not a religious person at all but this book changed my views on life and god ... and I am willing to give it a chance to look out for god and accept him in my daily life. The book gave me goose pimples and brought tears to my eyes. I would definatly recommended it to anyone who is looking for the truth and meaning of life ... which is god!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best true-story I have ever read, 12 Jun 1998
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
Before I read this book I hated all religions except Catholicism and Judasism, but reading this book I realized just how wrong I was. This book tells what Mary's message is from God, and it taught me how to live my life better. Read this book, it rules!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life, 15 April 1998
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
Thank you Wayne for witnessing for us. Mary asks a lot of us sometimes and I wanted you to know that your book really helped my conversion and many others through me. God Bless you Wayne. Happy Easter.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Wake Up Call From God...He Loves You, 28 Nov 1998
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
I cant believe a super natural phenomenon of this magnitude is occuring right now..and yet, much of the world doesn't know about it. Thanks Wayne for spreading this incredible news from Yugoslavia..I look at the world in a whole new way now.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life., 15 Dec 1998
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
This book was written by a Protestant journalist who was just looking for a nice Christmas story. Instead, he was drawn into the miracle that is Medjugorje. In the process, his life was transformed -- and yours will be too -- as you take this incredible journey with him. Buy the book. Take the journey. You won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read!, 8 Sep 1998
This review is from: Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) (Paperback)
This book touched my heart and made me a believer in the apparitions and message of Medjugorge. I have given away more than 25 copies of this book to friends and co-workers. Good for Catholics and non-Catholics alike! A must-read. An amazing story.

Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics)
Medjugorje the Message (Christian Classics) by Wayne Weible (Paperback - 1 Jan 2004)