5.0 out of 5 stars Sense & Sensibility - The Screenplay & Diaries, 8 May 2009
This review is from: Sense and Sensibility: The Screenplay & Diaries: The Screenplay and Diaries (Newmarket Shooting Script) (Paperback)
I bought this because S&S is one of my absolute favourite rainy day, sunny day and ironing day films... in fact, I have been known to watch it in small chunks throughout a cleaning day, too!

I am also a massive Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson fan (I know, I can see you yawning from here...) so to have the diaries was a total bonus.

The Screenplay is brilliant and I have sat through the film reading the words out loud! lol

Basically, if you love the film you will love the book. If you like the idea of working in the film industry, it gives a fascinating insight into the process and the time consuming nature of the work. It also shows that actors are human too, and it's very funny!

I loved it and it will stay by bed like a Gideon bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2014
Not does it only come with bts photos, but Emma Thompson's film journal, which is as hilarious as the woman herself.