4.0 out of 5 stars A decent sequel
I read Pamela's first book and was infatuated with her and her life so decided I had to buy this, the sequel. It didn't grip me the way the first one did but I still enjoyed reading it. A very interesting lady living the rock and roll lifestyle most only dream of.
Published on 28 Jan. 2011 by Louise :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first one.
I loved 'I'm With The Band' - it sucked you into the heady 1960s world of music, hippies, velvet dresses, sex, drugs and flower power. She "hung out" with Alice Cooper, Frank Zappa, Keith Moon, Mick Jagger...
Published 12 months ago by A. M. Stout

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent sequel, 28 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Take Another Little Piece of My Heart: A Groupie Grows Up (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first one., 26 Mar. 2014
But I felt this one was a little boring. I preferred the stories of when she was a young, naive groupie having sex with more famous rockstars (see above) but this book details her life with her arguably less famous husband Michael de Barres.
It's worth reading but dissapointing after her first book.

Take Another Little Piece of My Heart: A Groupie Grows Up
Take Another Little Piece of My Heart: A Groupie Grows Up by Pamela Des Barres (Paperback - 1 Sept. 2008)