5.0 out of 5 stars Believe in Darwin
I bought this book this for my 9 year old son. There is no early age for teaching Darwin to young minds...This is a book that does that perfectly.
Published on 1 Jun 2010 by Faize

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really for kids
Really interesting for an adult, but I bought it for use in the classroom and it was a bit dry for that. The activities weren't exactly practical either. Buy Robert Winston's Evolution book instead- much better.
Published on 7 April 2009 by K. Alliston

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really for kids, 7 April 2009
K. Alliston - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darwin and Evolution for Kids: With 21 Activities: His Life and Ideas (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe in Darwin, 1 Jun 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure who this is aimed at!, 27 Dec 2010
L. northover "Lisa" (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
I brought this for my children and we have sat and read it a few times. I was hoping that the 21 activities would be interesting for them, but they are not really things that kids can do easily. the text is quite sophisticated and there is a lot of it. We have looked at , and talked about the pictures which is nice, but I don't think this is the intention of the book.

There is one illustration in the book which I had not seen before which shows the foetal stage of lots of living thinks from humans to birds and it is amazing how they are all almost identical

Darwin and Evolution for Kids: With 21 Activities: His Life and Ideas