5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration for a practical pursuit, 4 July 2011
This review is from: Embodied Wisdom: The Collected Papers of Moshe Feldenkrais (Paperback)
I do weekly Awareness Through Movement classes, with my wife, which are based on the Feldenkrais work. I happen to think that Moshe Feldenkrais's writing is not paid sufficient attention. So it was a treat for me to be inspired by these articles and interviews. I renewed my knowledge of Moshe's emphasis on self-education, on learning to learn and on his activities as a martial artist (to name but a few threads).

I have previously enjoyed his book-length writings but I'd now recommend this selection of separate articles as a way into his way of thinking for anyone doing ATM or undergoing one-to-one sessions with a practitioner. I believe that the thinking behind the practice enriches the practice.

Moshe Feldenkrais was special, give him a chance to speak to you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Embodied Wisdom - of Feldenkrais, 7 Mar 2013
I started to read this book as I had become interested in the Feldenkrais method of movement. I must finish it now !

Embodied Wisdom: The Collected Papers of Moshe Feldenkrais
Embodied Wisdom: The Collected Papers of Moshe Feldenkrais by Elizabeth Beringer (Paperback - 1 Sep 2010)
17.70