5.0 out of 5 stars Before We Leave You
Published on 1 Jun 2011 by A. Kingsley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much content
This book is very short: only 160 actual pages - the rest is made up of inserts of wavelet diagrams of whale/dolphin songs on thick card. Not much of the book is actually about the messages from the dolphins and whales, but instead a rant about how bad humans are, a recount of the author's experiences and an interview with the creator of the wavelet art.
I was...
Published on 9 Jun 2012 by 11wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Before We Leave You, 1 Jun 2011
A. Kingsley (Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Before We Leave You: Messages from the Great Whales and the Dolphin Beings (Paperback)
I read this book in two days, while most of the time I could not stop my tears. Tears from feeling love in my heart for these wonderful relations but at the same time feeling so helpless for not being able to do more for them. I really thank Patrica Cory for her love and for responding to the call to be a voice for the Dolphins and the Whales and other Relations of the Sea. This is a book I am passing on to all my English speaking friends here in Sweden. For you who read this: Please do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 29 Aug 2011
This is an amazing read, page turner.... could not put it down! Helped me re-connect with my childhood wishes to swim with dolphins. the sadness of the turmoil these beings are going thru with the knowledge that they are reaching out to us & there is time to change. We can ALL make a difference. A must read with beautiful meditation cards at the back. Another knock out from Patricia Cori, awaiting your next book......

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much content, 9 Jun 2012
I was expecting that the dolphins would have some information to share with us, but most of it is just lamenting about how much better it was during the time of Atlantis and Mu and about how they all want to commit suicide because the humans are destroying their world. The book contains annoying inaccuracies, such as the myth that humans only use x% of their brains, which makes me wonder how much of what the author is saying is an exaggeration. In the book she also states how orcas are known to attack humpback whales, which seems to go against her theory of how 'spiritual' both these creatures are, which she does not give explanation for. Neither does the book give any advice on what we can do to actually help save these animals.
On the positive side, I have enjoyed the emotional (short) story, the message and the interview contained in this book, and feel that it has let me get into the mindset of the whale and dolphin beings.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most beautiful books I have ever read..., 27 Sep 2012
Never has a book touched me so deeply... This book is full of compassion, love and wisdom, from both the whales and dolphins, and Cori herself.

If like me, you're aware that these incredible creatures are sentient, wise and here to teach US something, then do not hesitate in buying this book.

The message is clear, we MUST change direction from the destructive and devastating path we're currently on. These wise beings are sending that message loud and clear, if we do not stop and listen to what that message is. I fear we will destroy the oceans beyond repair.

Without a doubt, this is a life changing book...

Before We Leave You: Messages from the Great Whales and the Dolphin Beings