Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 December 2014
This is the first of Patricia Cori's books I have read, and I will confess I didn't really know much about her. What drew me to the book was rather my fascination with Egypt and the ancient secrets of healing and knowledge that the Egyptians had access too. The book is about the visions Patricia experienced of herself in a past life in Egypt during a past life regression session. The visions urged her to go on several journeys to Egypt to try and uncover some of the mysteries of ancient Egypt and of her own past life there.

Alot of the book focuses on the concept that we originally came from the stars, and some of the information Patricia mentiones is from her Sirian Starseed work. Unfortunetly I haven't read any of her other books, so at times this did make things a little frustrating as I felt I was only half understanding some of the concepts as I didnt have any background information to back things up. The overall message of the book seems to be that the ancient Egytpian gods, the sphynx and the pyramids are really a "key" or "gateway" to gain access to the 13th crystal skull, which is being stored there by Sirian technology, and that we have got alot of information wrong about the Egyptians, where they came from, the dates and purpose of the pyramids and our originas as human beings.

In general though the book was a good read, the story was exciting and kept you wanting to turn over the page, my reason for 4 stars rather than 5 was mainly for two reasons; Firstly I had hoped that there may be abit more information about the Egyptians in general, their secrets of healing, sacred knowledge and day to day life in general. Secondly I felt the book focused too heavily on concepts the author details in her other books, so perhaps this book would be more enjoyable if you have read her other works. So all in all a good book....but not all I had hoped for :(
on 4 December 2009
Where Pharaohs Dwell: One Mystic's Journey Through the Gates of Immortality

This is an inspiration. Patricia Cori gives a view of wonderment with in the sacred times past of Egypt, her personal verified journeys in this lifetime connecting with past lives and actual history. I found this book easy to read and follow, enlightening, I could NOT put it down anxiously turning the pages to follow each adventure. Will there be a Mexio edition?

I have read all of Patricia's work this to me is her finest. Well done Patricia
on 10 February 2011
Through regression the author remembers a past life experience dating back to golden time of Egypt. She vividly describes her journeys to temples of today's Egypt where the past reveals its secrets. Language she uses is easily understood and the excitement of the story will get you through the book in no time, leaving you inspired to explore your own rememberings resonating with Egypt. The book is also well illustrated with pictures and drawings from her visits to Egypt. Towards the end of the book there are two pictures that the author refers to but they are not printed (frame 25a and b), however, this doesn't spoil the reading.
on 6 October 2010
This is by far the best book I've read in ages...Patricia writes the way she talks and in doing so she creates vivid mental pictures which completely transfer you to the moment - by the end of it (which you never want to get to!) you feel that you have witnessed and been exposed to all of Patricia's experiences, some will make you laugh out loud, many will make you very reflective - it's as if you've been right there with her through her entire journey. Looking forward to seeing it on the big screen - hope they do it justice!
on 24 April 2015