5.0 out of 5 stars Channeled Meditations from the Sirians
Published on 14 Feb 2011 by Kathy W

3.0 out of 5 stars Her books are better
I would rate her books at 5 stars which are brilliant, but this cd did nothing for me in fact I gave it away.so what I would say is invest in one of her books instead I promise you won't regret it.
Hugs to all, Leon
Published on 18 Sep 2009 by Mr. L. Barr

3.0 out of 5 stars Her books are better, 18 Sep 2009
This review is from: The Starseed Awakening: Channeled Meditations from the Sirians (Audio CD)
Hugs to all, Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars Channeled Meditations from the Sirians, 14 Feb 2011
Kathy W (Baltimore, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
I love this CD. It is very peaceful and uplifting. This 38 minute audio CD was recorded at the Carpe Diem Studios, in Rome, by Patricia Cori. It is a 2009 production. (BTW--Carpe Diem means "Seize the Moment" in Latin.) Patricia has a lovely voice for this CD and reads with such feeling. Although there are 5 tracks, they flow as one. She includes gongs/chimes/bells/bowls. This CD feels soooo "right" to me. It is one that you can listen to as you drift off to sleep. The intention of this CD is "to prepare the listener for the ascension of the soul to the 4th dimension beyond time."

The Wake Up Call (3:01)
"Wake up Starseed Dreamer. . .Spirit is everywhere around you and you've heard the call...forgetting all fear. . .to serve as a conduit, giving God hands. . .to shine your love into dark places. . .be still, letting God pass through you. . .behold the wonder.

A Window Opens--The Sirians Speak (3:35)
"Every time you pray or meditate, a multidimentional portal opens. . .Let us reach you, child of beauty and of Light.

Calling the Light Ones--An Invocation (2:12)
"We call upon the Archangels: Michael, Rafael, Gabrielle, Ariel, the ascended Masters, . . .all Lightworkers of the Universe calling all angels. . .and let us be grateful. . .

Soul Retrieval Meditation (14:00)
A nice meditation which takes you to the center of your being, seeking to restore any missing soul pieces and examine why they "left". You raise your inner Light, connect with other Light beings, and descend to the innermost core of the earth. The premise is that you need to be whole, so you want to begin to heal traumas and retrieve missing pieces of your soul which have left you. This segment is very nicely done as Patricia offers you suggestions to help you love and heal yourself.

DNA Activation: The Matrix of Higher Consciousness (12:25)
I usually "go out" on the last meditation, but for you, I will stay on the planet so I can tell you what its about. As you go into meditation, you go into a beautiful meadow and join with all other beings. Your crown chakra opens to the full spectrum of Light and you accelerate your vibration, while grounding. While cleansing yourself of unwanted energy debris, you draw in the golden Light of the angelic realms. Working with the golden tetrahedron and the pineal gland, you attempt to activate a third DNA thread, to create triangulation throughout the body. You then close the lotus and integrate the birth within you.

Although it is not a long CD, I believe it to be well worth adding to your collection. I am quite pleased with it. I have provided a few bits of verbiage from the first 3 tracks above so that you can see that Patricia includes God and the Angels in this very positive and love centered CD. I would recommend it for anyone who is on their Spiritual path.

Namaste'

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 17 Mar 2013
By the end of this cd it felt as though I'd only been there for 15mins. I didn't feel as though I'd taken it all in but did feel great after.

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential Meditation for Starseeds, 12 May 2011
Tiina Tuominen (UK) - See all my reviews
This meditation is very important for starseeds to go through, since it starts the process of crystallising your DNA. The meditation itself is very relaxing and good. I did not enjoy too much the voice of the woman who is giving the instructions in the meditation, but I still thought it was pretty good. I would recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Spiritual Tool, 24 Dec 2010
B. A. Moore (Devon, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant Spiritual tool. I teach Reiki and have found the meditations invaluable. My students have bought copies too. Its a wake up call for humanity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe?, 14 Dec 2009
I did this a 3 months ago, it was lovely. Nothing profound happened at the time, and then 3 months later, WOW! If your drawn to this, try it! x

4.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful, 14 April 2014
i chose this particular cd as i was interested in the soul retrieval side although initially it didnt do anything for me i found with regular use it takes you to higher realms and hass greatly enhanced my chanelling ability and Psychic work highly Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 19 Feb 2014
I chose this rating because it transported me completely into myself, it didn't get in my nerves like some of those other meditation CD's. It's really great, lovely work..

The Starseed Awakening: Channeled Meditations from the Sirians