5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Matthew Wood book!, 18 Oct. 2008
This review is from: The Earthwise Herbal: A Complete Guide to Old World Medicinal Plants (Paperback)
As a third year herbal medicine student, this book has already proved fascinating and invaluable, both as a quick reference text and as a more in depth book to read about plant indications and uses. I love the inclusion of personal anecdotes and Matthew Wood's clear, relaxed, fairly informal manner of writing, all of which make this a book to treasure and dip into regularly.

Very highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have most herbalist books now and this is easily one of my favourites, 3 Mar. 2015
I have a significant library of herbalist books now and this is easily one of my favourites. Mathew's philosophy and approach to the craft is admirable to the highest extent, i am so grateful for the way he generously expresses his hard attained wisdom and experience with a genuine love for you, me and our green cousins.

All my love to all you Herbalists and Humane beings!

Om shanti shanti shanti Om