Format: PaperbackChange

VINE VOICEon 13 December 2008
Lust is fantastic. It contains 17 smutty stories which, despite the fact they've been penned by the same person, vary wildly. In this book there are tales of prostitution, domination, sex with vegetables, swingers and much more. The one thing they all have in common is they are damn sexy. I had my favourites of course, but they were all fabulously written and incredibly imaginative.

As the title suggests, the stories contain bisexual sex acts, so if this isn't your bag, then you're not going to like this book. If, however, you like reading about this kind of thing, you'll be in heaven. Even the cover of this book is sexy - which is simply a taste of what's to come when you delve in...
on 28 February 2014
I had expected, from the blurb, that this would be well and tastefully written. It is not. Even the paper and printing are cheap. I have thrown my copy into the recycling bin. Don't waste your money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse