4.0 out of 5 stars Nice story
Good story for a 4 year old. Spanish speaking book
Published 8 months ago by Granite reef

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book well illustrated with a big problem
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by Tigger

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book well illustrated with a big problem, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Mortimer (Kindle Edition)
The book is in Spanish. I have had to re-order for kindle in English. There was nothing to say what language it was in when I bought it. The kindle version is in Englsih though. It was a big disappointment as I was going to use the book in school with music. I do not take my kindle into work and prefer the children getting to have hands on the book otherwise too small. I had to get the kindle version onto a different device (tablet) as it was not suited for my old kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, 7 Sept. 2014
Good story for a 4 year old. Spanish speaking book

3.0 out of 5 stars Not in English, 20 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Mortimer = Mortimer Mortimer (Munsch for Kids) (Paperback)
Fantastic story we have been reading at our playgroup for years and wanted a new copy. However it was not clear on the description that this book is not written in English. Not a problem for us as we know it word for word and will order another copy in English.

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK IS IN SPANISH!!!, 4 Nov. 2012
Mr. RD Mann "Ric Mann" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mortimer = Mortimer Mortimer (Munsch for Kids) (Paperback)
It is not made clear enough that this is in spanish, it is not mentioned at all in the listing results page. In fact when you select english in the column on the side where you can narrow down your search results, it is still listed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Spanish Version, 28 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Mortimer = Mortimer Mortimer (Munsch for Kids) (Paperback)
I wish I had read the other reviewer's comment: this is in Spanish. This was a childhood favourite of mine I wanted to give as a baby present, unfortunately ordering a new copy now will not arrive before the mom goes on mat leave.

Mortimer = Mortimer Mortimer (Munsch for Kids)
Mortimer = Mortimer Mortimer (Munsch for Kids) by Robert N Munsch (Paperback - 17 Aug. 2007)