5.0 out of 5 stars MY 1000TH REVIEW
This is my 1000th review here on Amazon. I took me six years to reach this point.

I know that most of my fans would really want to know how I look like. Well, I hate to admit it but...that's me, on the cover of this book.

Published on 9 Sep 2012 by Ashtar Command

3.0 out of 5 stars birds
This excellent book is a presentational mess from an incompetent publisher as t measures 7 1/2 inches by 8 but should have been 10 by 11 inches similar to "Extreme Insects"and"Extreme Nature" books by Collins.
The book is divided into 4 extremes-form,ability,behaviour and families- each section having many subtitles.
Each bird has 2 pages,one of text and one a...
Published 17 months ago by G.I.Forbes

3.0 out of 5 stars birds, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Extreme Birds: The World's Most Extraordinary and Bizarre Birds (Paperback)
Each bird has 2 pages,one of text and one a picture.The text is very well written and informative while the pictures are outstanding if a bit small.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY 1000TH REVIEW, 9 Sep 2012

Sure thing, I know you are disappointed. You expected me to be a cool, tanned, 20-something Latino with a gorgeous body. In reality, I'm an ugly, middle-aged, jaded Old Labourite living in Sweden. I'm very near-sighted, too.

In order to get some extra bucks, I posed for Mr. Couzens in the belief that the book would be about the plight of the Swedish middle-aged male. Instead, he put my portrait on the cover of this bird book. Apparently, I resemble a shoebill...

Well, thank you.

I expect to write my 2000th review around AD 2018. Get a life? Why? I mean, you've seen my portrait, what would you have done?

Extreme Birds: The World's Most Extraordinary and Bizarre Birds
Extreme Birds: The World's Most Extraordinary and Bizarre Birds by Dominic Couzens (Paperback - 25 Aug 2011)