5.0 out of 5 stars great
Just what I was looking for, it is a gift for a friend and I am very happy with the quality and the price, would recomend to anyone.
Published 25 days ago by Helen Bainbridge

2.0 out of 5 stars I want to be a vet
I was expecting more content, it was a bit too simple for my 8 year old grand daughter, more of a picture book.
Published on 5 Feb 2012 by caroline

2.0 out of 5 stars I want to be a vet, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: I Want to Be a Vet (I Want to Be (Firefly Paperback)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old loves this book!, 12 April 2014
My 3 year old wants to be a vet and he loves this book. I did omit one part of a sentence though, on page 4. It says 'like children, dogs need shots to grow up strong and healthy'. I just blacked out the 'like children' part. A very simple book about being a vet and what vets in all fields of veterinarian practice do with lovely real pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Dec 2013
great product, worth the money, highly recommended. would buy again, ideal for children aged 3 up wards. ideal for christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Mar 2013
A great stocking filler for anyone with a child with an interest, it is excellent quality for the price would recommend it to anyone

I Want to Be a Vet (I Want to Be (Firefly Paperback))
I Want to Be a Vet (I Want to Be (Firefly Paperback)) by Daniel Liebman (Paperback - Mar 2000)
2.36