Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 26 July 2001
Thinking that she had escaped a petrifying childhood experience, Harlow Grail chooses a new identity and new life. Her new life is shattered when a spate of murders bearing a striking resemblance to her childhood kidnapping begin. A gripping read from start to finish with a thrilling mix of suspense, intrigue and romance. Highly recommended.
on 15 June 2002
What can I say - excellent from start to finish. A great combination of twists and suspense, making it hard to put the book down.
The characters are both likeable and believeable, and the pace of the plot leaves you breathless with each turn of the page.
An excellent read, I highly recommend it.
on 2 January 2005
This author is fab, I've since bought all her books from Amazon. The blurb doesn't do it justice - daughter of famous Hollywood couple gets kidnapped along with her wee pal, but only she survives. Later in life, having tried to keep her identity a secret, it appears as if the past is coming back with avengance; but this time she's got a hunka chunka Irish cop to help her out, yeehah!
on 19 April 2012
A very informative book with lots of plot twists and gripping chapters. The end chapters were brilliant, giving you insight to a deranged, troubled mind. There were a vast array of characters, each with their own quirky personalities. Erica Spindler is a good writer of suspense. The only drawback for me is that I did figure out who the bad guy was half way through the book and I also guessed why he was doing what he was doing, but I think that one's my fault - I read far too many crime novels! I will definitely be reading more of Erica's books in the future.
on 30 October 2010
I found the book far too obvious. I'd worked out what the ending would be after a few chapters, which sucked all the fun out of it. It needed a lot more subtlety.
on 3 August 2007
I could not put this book down from start to finish a fantastic book that keeps you gripped all the way.
on 2 March 2014
This was the second time I have read this novel and I enjoyed it all over again. I like Erica Spindler - I like the setting of this book and the psychology of the story was interesting and well as keeping the tension rising. I think I have read all Erica Spindler's books to day though not necessarily in order, and I will keep alert to any new books published
on 20 August 2007
Although this quite entertaining (it was like a movie script), it was very predictable - I figured out who the killer was half way through the book - and the dialogue and relationships were pretty cheesy, very american. I was rarely in suspense. I much prefer british authors, as the mood is more real and less hollywood.
on 20 July 2011
Bone cold is a super fast paced thriller. It keeps to gripped to the very end. You think you know who the bad guy is but there is always a twist thats so unexpected with Ericas Books. I love the way Erica also educates you in her books, in this case about DID - Dissociative Identity disorder.
on 25 August 2012
I dont know why I picked this book up but so so glad I did.Never read or even heard of this author but once I started to read it that was the end of the days chores.Easy reading and prefect way to chill .suspence, thrill, romantic and plain old fashion curiosty...