4.0 out of 5 stars Strange BedPERSONS!!
Published on 10 Feb. 2006 by DevJohn01

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
I usually enjoy Jennifer Crusie but this book was okay in my opinion but
not one of her best. I would borrow and read but not buy again
Published 22 months ago by Carol

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange BedPERSONS!!, 10 Feb. 2006
DevJohn01 (Somerset, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strange Bedpersons (MIRA) (Mass Market Paperback)
Having read a couple of Cruise's newer books such as `FAST WOMEN' and `FAKING IT' I decided that I wanted to read some of her earlier works so I purchased `STRANGE BEDPERSONS' and `MANHUNTING'. The writing styles of the latter are so different from those of the former it is almost hard to believe that the same person wrote them, however, while I wasn't thrilled with `MANHUNTING' I really enjoyed `STRANGE BEDPERSONS' despite the difference in style.
The relationship between Nick and Tess was endearing and it was fun watching these two completely opposite people develop a fling into something much more. I also enjoyed the relationship between the secondary characters Gina, Tess' best friend, and Park, Nick's colleague and long time friend. More over, I liked the fact that there was an actual story here, not just watching two people fall in love. I felt for Nick who was fighting to make partner in his law firm and the highly liberal Tess who was torn between the Nick she saw at home and Nick the social climber. I noticed that a lot of people gave this book poor reviews but, for a good "opposites attract" love story; I give it four stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange Bedpersons, 11 Nov. 2012
Witty, well written and romantic! Love it! Jennifer Crusie books has always been well written and I this book I had to finish reading in 2 hours. Entralling and superb!

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 17 April 2013
I usually enjoy Jennifer Crusie but this book was okay in my opinion but
not one of her best. I would borrow and read but not buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun book, 18 Jan. 2004
Tora F (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strange Bedpersons (MIRA) (Mass Market Paperback)
A fantastic light weight read from Crusie who is in my opinion the best romance novelist at the moment. This is one of her early novels so it doesn't have the complexity of her recent novels but anyone who is after a short lightweight romantic story then this book is for you.

Strange Bedpersons (MIRA)
Strange Bedpersons (MIRA) by Jennifer Crusie (Mass Market Paperback - 17 July 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01