Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 April 1998
This book was one of Linda Howard's best! Right from the start I felt a strong interest and bond with Steve. Although he was near death and couldn't remember his name, his strength and character were so compelling that it was like you really knew him or wished you had. And Jay, she has all the qualities of an intelligent, strong, and loving heroine as she quietly fights to help a man, she barely knows, survive and love again. This is a book that stays with you, and personally I've read it at least 6 times, and I didn't want to put it down any of those times! I got so involved in the story that I laughed and cried right along with Jay and Steve. This is one of the sequels to Diamond Bay, as was Midnight Rainbow and Heartbreaker, and they were all well written, without any lulls in the action. It made me wish for more when they ended. Thank goodness for sequels!
on 26 April 1998
At first I was wondering whether I would like this book, because it was a little too unconvincing at first. How could anyone not recognize someone they were married to? But Howard does a great job of bringing you into her story. The more I read it the more I liked it.
on 13 April 1998
This book was a blast. It is a quick read and alot of fun. The action surrounding the love story is great. Jay is an emotionally grounded heroin and her ex-husband is everything she didn't expect, so the foundation is shaken a bit.
The suspense added into the story keeps you on the edge of your seat at all times. You never know whats gonna happen next. The love formed betweeen them is as strong as can be and what every person hopes for in their life.
This is truely prime Linda Howard story telling and is definately worth reading. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
on 27 March 2016
I loved this story but I am going to be a little bit critical of Linda Howards books. I really enjoy them but i am going to contradict myself by saying sometimes I find myself flipping the pages of my kindle because the stories are drawn out and sometimes this gets a little bit boring. You can have a few pages where nothing really happens and it is stretched out. Not in all of her books but quite a few
on 4 November 2003
Here we go again folks! It's a good book, well worth reading and up there with LH's best, but IT'S A REPRINT!
If you don't know Howard's books this a good one to start with, if you're a fan make sure you don't already have it.
on 14 March 2016
You cannot go wrong with Linda Howard , great sex and excitement with the usual FBI involvement .This book has been out before but I enjoyed it just as much the second time around ,At least I have it on kindle now,
on 3 October 2014
The plot line is a bit improbable but the characters are, typically, attractive. It's an OK read.
on 27 October 2000
Are they really husband and wife? By the time they discover the truth they are in too deep and a killer is after them. It was a great book - easy to read, easy to love the characters. A classic romance suspense.
on 20 March 2016
Story not complete - when will the remainder arrive??
on 16 June 2016