5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Journal, 8 July 2011
Quinn (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paperblanks Old Leather Moroccan Flexi Mini Notebook with Lined Pages - Black (Stationery)
I am a little addicted to purchasing pretty journals - and the Paperblanks range offer many different designs in a variety of colours. They are beautifully made and the perfect size to just keep in your bag should you get the urge to scribble down your thoughts and ideas when you are out and about. There is a little place at the back of the book to hide a scrap of paper or two and the binding is solid with a magnetic flap to keep it shut. No room to attach a pen but that's a minor detail. I have several of this design in different colours and they look as though they should be kept on an old bookshelf in a lavish library. Perfect to give as a gift to a friend who loves writing or drawing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little book!, 7 Dec. 2011
Mark Twain "MT" (Sunny England :')) - See all my reviews
Before I start I just want to say I'm a girl!! Forget the name, my friend called me that for 'a laugh'. :') Anyway this book is a small journal, I'd say more along the lines of 14cm x 10cm x 1cm instead of the dimensions stated. However, this book is so cute and just fits in with my other vintage journals I own. The paper inside it is lined, not plain just for those people looking for a book to draw in. On the picture it looks quite reddish, however in real life its not, its black!
It comes with a ribbon marker inside, like what you find in diaries so that you can mark the page your on. Also in the back there is a little pouch where you can keep any notes you make!
I ordered this Item on the 5th November and it came 2 days later!! It didn't take long at all!!
Overall I am so happy that I bought this because it's so cute and I just love the bit in the back!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 5 Mar. 2012
Beautiful book with a brilliant magnetic catch that seems to make my jottings so much better - I would highly recommend buying this over cheaper alternatives as there are so few things in life that make you inwardly smile every time you look at it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok - Good, 14 April 2013
Book is smaller than I thought but apart from that matched picture and description really well.
It has loads of pages and the folding opening is good.
overall nifty little purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and pretty, 25 Mar. 2013
I chose to give it 4 out of 5 stars, since I didn't like that it was inverted on one end of the book. Otherwise, it's cute little book, perfect for what I intended it to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Oct. 2014
It's a lovely quality. Delivery was fast.