on 14 August 2012
I'm one of those people who decides that they'll start a journal but then just gives up after a week or so and so I decided that I would treat myself to a nice new notebook that would encourage me to write in it!

I love Paperblanks but as with most things the price from stationary stores is ridiculous so I came to Amazon- I think I payed about £10 for this notebook and it was worth every penny! It's of a brilliant quality with a lot of pages and I don't know whether this is mentioned in the description but you get a handy little pocket/folder thing at the back where you can store loose bits of paper or pictures or something along those lines! This notebook has good thick paper and looks amazing! Well worth it! :)
on 30 August 2013
What a lovely notebook! 23cm high, 1,7cm thick and 17,5cm wide, this
notebook is hardcover with fantastic red. The cover has also some
beautiful motifs and a small text written in calligraphy.

It has approximatelly 95 - 100 pages or so. A bit heavy but it reminds the
old days notebooks!

The pages are white with a very - very - very small touch of yellow.

I believe that this notebook is best for a man / woman to keep a personal
journal!

Enjoy!

Thank you!
on 16 May 2012
This is so gorgeous! Arrived fairly quickly as well. It's good quality and looks amazing. These are quite expensive but definitely worth it!
on 3 October 2013
The book is exactly how I wanted it to be - I'm using it for my A-level English language coursework and it's fantastic. The ribbon page marker is so useful!
on 18 November 2013
Beautiful notebook, I have an addiction to Paperblanks and I'm never disappointed. The embellishment is well done and every time I look at it I feel inspired. Would recommend these notebooks or the diaries which are equally beautiful to anyone!
on 10 January 2014
I bought this for my (adult) brother for Christmas. I was really please with the quality of the cover and the inside.
on 21 October 2011
I love these paper blanc books and I own several of them. the book is very decorative on the outside and i love the magnetic flap. The outside cover I love because all of these books are special in the way they look.
on 6 September 2014
A pefect note book for yourself or a perfect gift
on 22 January 2015
Awesome notebook. Looks and feels great
on 13 September 2014
Speedy delivery and great quality