Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 March 2011
This book is full of ideas to take creative knitting to the next level. I especially liked the pattern for the camper van and the bollard covers. A genius thought up and created this book-I hope there is another one soon.
A good coffee table book to cheer you up.
on 22 July 2011
Loved the information about the origions of yarn bombing & the pictures were too cute and funny. Great as a gift or just for the coffee table.
on 26 June 2013
I've only just started to yarn-bomb and enjoyed this book immensely. It's full of really inspirational ideas and I like the way it's presented as edgy and a bit rebellious. Beautifully illustrated and good practical advice.
on 22 February 2013
Hilarious, informative and full of projects and advice! If you're interested in guerrilla knitting at all it's well worth the money!
on 26 July 2015
Good thorough book to get me started. Covered every aspect.
on 4 March 2016
Very comprehensive and informative
on 16 September 2013
We had been excited to find an example of yarn bombing in Barcelona and so my husband bought this as a present ( to inspire the family to do some in our town.)The book has lots of inspiration and patterns if you want to copy the same ones.Mainly it's just a fun book with good photos.