5.0 out of 5 stars 4 hours and cooking already, 27 Jan 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again (Paperback)
My copy of The Garden of Vegan arrived today. After only 4 hours I was already cooking. There are loads of new recipies as well as one or two of the best from How It All Vegan repeated. There is also a section on partys as well as more pampering recipies including those really expensive Fizzy Bath Bombs too! It is set out in various sections again and it is clear and easy to understand. Im desperate to continue cooking as all the recipies sound delicious.
I would definately recommed this book to anyone who needs to cook for vegans or vegetarians although I found that even non-vegetarians loved all the recipies I tried from How It All Vegan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy, fun and full of tasty recipes, 31 Jan 2003
Anna Wilson-Nunn (Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again (Paperback)
Having really enjoyed 'How it all vegan', Tanya and Sarah's first cookery book, I was delighted to see that there was a sequel. 'The Garden of Vegan', like its predecessor, is wacky, fun and full of a great range of recipes for breakfast, snacks, soups, appetisers, sides, main dishes, salads and dressings, baked goods and desserts, and more. What makes it unique, however, is not only the witty, conversational style, but the 'extras' you don't usually get in a cook book. These include various hints and tips; not-so-serious ideas for parties; recipes for non-food items such as bath bombs; and even how to make a 'sock monkey' (read the book to find out more)!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST VEGAN COOKBOOK!!!, 9 Dec 2007
Ms. M. Jones "vegan89" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again (Paperback)
Wow I don't think I could possibly be more impressed with this book. I LOVE IT!!! I'm a vegan student so don't have masses of time or money to cook, but this cookbook is the best. I've tried getting on with other cookbooks for vegans in the past but found them too complicated and boring!
The only downside is that this is AMERICAN so all measurements in cups and some ingredients unfamiliar (eg zucchini = aubergine and capsicum = pepper).
I promise if you buy it, you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2009
This review is from: The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again (Paperback)
Straightforward, practical and also amusing, I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone interested in becoming a vegan or wanting to explore vegan cookery. The style is both informative and friendly and not at all patronising. Sometimes I just read the bits in between the recipes because I like the book so much. Oh, and the recipes are fab and generally very easy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss :), 12 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again (Paperback)
I went a little out of synch and bought this one after La Dolce Vegan, it is definitely different having two of them write it and I have to say I enjoyed it just as much. So easy to make and such a lovely variety of recipes. You will not be disappointed with this book, I particularly like the introduction pages at the start, it really helps to connect with the authors.

5.0 out of 5 stars my foundation book, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again (Paperback)
I must admit that I am not vegan, nor vegetarian, BUT I'm constantly referring to this book to help me modifying traditional recipes into healthier versions (i.e. lower in fat, and with a greater variety of ingredients). It's been a true revelation to bake my first vegan cake using banana as egg substitute -and we all loved it!
The book is also such a fun read: see p.219 for tips on throwing a slumber party, or p.27 paragraph on 'saucy questions'...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 12 July 2010
This review is from: The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again (Paperback)
This book is just amazing - even my husband who is a meat-eater (albeit not a regular one) has loved all the recipes from the book. In fact, we haven't yet made anything that we wouldn't make again. I would recommend this book to everyone, the recipes are simple and clear to follow and you can be happy that what you are making is all natural and tasty. I also love their other book, How it All Vegan. Both are well worth investing in, whether you are vegan or just interested in branching out in the recipe department.

The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again
The Garden of Vegan: How it All Vegan Again by Sarah Kramer (Paperback - 1 Nov 2002)
14.54