Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 January 2012
My boyfriend is a self confessed old metaller. He raves on about the likes of dio and black sabbath (especially when dio was in it) and ac/dc, etc. And i was stumped on what to get him for xmas, but decided to give this fun time activity book a go. Ladies....gentleman...it was a hit. He loved it, it kept him quite and entertained for a few hours. He even got his neice to join in and help him with some of the puzzles. Perfect for birthdays and christmasses. :D
on 22 February 2014
Bought this as a funny gift for boyfriend, he spent a good few hours doing the crosswords and colouring in. Very much a jokey gift but so funny for someone that likes any kind of rock/classic rock/metal!
on 26 December 2009
What a great idea for a book. From wordsearches to match the member to his band.. Oh!! The list goes on and on!!
A great way to keep young (and old!) metal fans happy.
on 31 December 2013
Love this - I bought two - one for my metalhead husband and one for my metalhead best mate. Wish I'd got myself one now - I want to join the dots on Lemmy's face. \m/
on 30 June 2014
Bought as a novelty present for my partner who loves heavy music.
He thought it was a great idea and we both had a good laugh at some of the activities.
Good quality and arrived quickly.
Recommended.
on 4 January 2013
Yes, Rocker and acolouring pencil do go together! . This was a fun gift to give and see being received. At first I thought I was OFF my rocker thinking of purchasing but I'm glad that I did ..
on 1 April 2013
this is great for a heavy metal fan as a gift... the book is totally crazy and with interesting activities from all most know metal bands, totally recommended as gift for heavy metal fans.
on 17 July 2015
Lots of fun for a themed activity book and colouring-in is bang on trend to deal with stress release so my bro really thought it was cool!

The paper is thin though so not so heavy-duty felts can be used on it as it bleeds to the other side but if you're using bog standard children's felts you'll be fine - keep those Sharpies away though!

Came quickly but rated it one star down because the packaging meant the postie could bend it to fit through the letterbox but then I ended up with a curled copy :( not so bad though and beats going to the delivery office for pick up!
on 8 November 2012
This is such a great present, something really cheeky and fun for someone who knows their metal!
That should keep him entertained for a while...
on 28 August 2012
Brilliantly entertaining - would probably be better when sat down with a full pencil case and a knowledge of 80s metal as well as the more modern stuff. There's colouring in, dot to dot, complete the lyrics and trivia amongst other amusing tasks. Even if you don't know who half the bands are, it's still a very entertaining buy and worth the money. I've also got the Punk Rock Fun Time Activity Book which is just as good if you're into the 80s punk/new wave scene!