Published 11 months ago by Walksy7

2.0 out of 5 stars This was an accidental purchase on Kindle. I pressed ...
Published 5 months ago by B. Montford

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this a really interesting book, especially having ..., 11 Aug. 2014
I found this a really interesting book, especially having followed the 5:2 diet for the last 6 months or so. It really puts a new perspective on my mealtimes and my approach to food/diet. Sometimes you read a book that has a big impact on you and your life, I really think this is one of them. I have already highly reccommended this book to my friends and I would urge anyone looking to realign their relationship with food to do the same. I have also found that leaving the book on the kitchen worktop helps as a continual reminder of the mindfulness message :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing weight and Feeling Great., 14 Aug. 2014
I had heard of mindfulness and it's benefits from a few of my friends, that are currently dieting. So I thought I would try and have a look for a book about it and this is the first one I found and I am very glad that I did. This book has made me a lot happier in myself and I am feeling great ever since. Recommended for those who are trying to lose weight and want to feel happy about themselves.

2.0 out of 5 stars This was an accidental purchase on Kindle. I pressed ..., 17 Feb. 2015
B. Montford (ILKLEY, West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was an accidental purchase on Kindle. I pressed the "buy now button" accidentally. However it was cheap so I decided to read the book and keep it to add to my collection. It,s not my kind of thing however. The message is straightforward enough, take your time and be aware what you are shoving in your mouth, but it goes all round the houses to say it. Not for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 20 Feb. 2015
I bought this because of the good reviews but to be honest I didn't realise what 'mindfulness' is. I've since realised it's a very fashionable concept for who have time to sit around contemplating everything in great depth. We should all think about what we eat to some degree whether dieting or not but I don't need a book to tell me that and it doesn't need to be the main focus of my attention. I found the whole book very boring but it seems to be popular so if that's your bag go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book!, 4 Nov. 2014
Great book that is extremely useful to help you loose weight. Mindfulness is the key to success and this combined with 5:2 is very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014