5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book at night and prepared to be scared witless!
I started reading this book during the night, having read so many books about the paranormal and enjoying them but not being scared by them in anyway, I thought this book would be the same.
It Scared The Bejeezers Out Of Me!!!
I had to put it down, I was too scared to read another word.
I didn't get a moments sleep that night, I turned all the lights on,...
Published 6 months ago by J. B

3.0 out of 5 stars an interesting read but still skeptical.
I read this in a day - a very interesting recount of events that occurred at an alleged haunted property. Draws on witness statements from all those involved and leaves you to draw your own conclusions. Very skeptical but fascinating if it was true.
Published 5 months ago by palmersue

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book at night and prepared to be scared witless!, 30 Aug. 2014
It Scared The Bejeezers Out Of Me!!!
I had to put it down, I was too scared to read another word.
I didn't get a moments sleep that night, I turned all the lights on, closed my bedroom door - terrified Id see something in the hall and still couldn't sleep.
Whether you believe the account or not this is a riveting read, it tells the story, plainly and to the point, of a couple who endure months of terror in a haunted house. The things that happened to them were truly terrifying and because there account was not in anyway like a Hollywood production, I personally can see no reason to disbelieve this poor couple, providing of course that these two people really exist and are not created from the imagination of an author who tells a damn good ghost story!
Either way it's terrifying, you won't be disappointed if you're looking for a really scary read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 May 2014
I have to say that this true story of a couple that are haunted by someone or something keeps you on your toes. Once I read the first page I was hooked and had to finish the book in one night. I must say that reading this alone in bed does make you feel is anyone watching you? This has to be one of the best paranormal books I've read , and I believe to be a true account of a couples sad ghostly nightmare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling read!, 4 Dec. 2013
A most compelling and chilling account for sceptics and believer's alike of the unfortunate occurrences for a young couple in their first house. An emotional account of what should've been blissful beginning's but turned into a nightmare.
A well recommended read!

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 29 Jan. 2014
I found this quite a gripping story all the more credible by the people concerned wanting no publicity. I could not put down the book until I had finished it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny But Mighty, 31 Dec. 2014
It is rare that I buy a book so short, but the reviews convinced me that it was worth paying for something I would read within a few hours. I am glad that I was convinced.

The scariest part of this book was what this experience did to the people involved. The downward slide from happiness and the anticipation of a sunny future was a sharp one. Throughout this account, you really do find yourself pulling for these people, and though what they went through was frightening, the personal damage was even worse. This is as close to a spoiler as I am willing to go. I urge anyone with an interest in the paranormal to give this short, but hard hitting book a try.

Well written, highly detailed, it reads like the longer books I prefer. Nothing is skimmed over or hastily summarized. It doesn't need to be longer than it is because the entire story is told and any more would be embellishment where it is not necessary.

4.0 out of 5 stars Creepy., 31 Oct. 2013
I enjoyed this first book very much perhaps much to do with me living in the area. I'm hoping the next book is as good & longer! I've never experienced ghosts myself but reading this book made me feel creepy & cold at times! Well done Gav, a great first book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 23 Feb. 2014
I found this story fascinating. Wished the author had been able to witness some of the happenings to make the story longer!

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read., 10 Jan. 2014
i like these sort of books,i have never had a encounter with any thing myself but it sounds like all sorts was taking place in that house. if you like the book paranormal intruder you will like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relatable, 2 Sept. 2014
Emhack (TORQUAY, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
To say that I enjoyed this book would seem a little cruel perhaps ?! The content was fascinating and although I have had my own experiences none were as traumatizing as this has been for the people involved ! The style was easy to read but without being juvenile ! It had me immersed immediately and I felt great empathy especially with `John`
I would recommend to anybody with an interest in the paranormal

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Dec. 2014
I was born and bred in Pembrokeshire. I lived in Neyland until I was 16, then moved to Haverfordwest. I moved to Preston 4 years ago so I felt compelled to read this book.
Living in the priority grounds in a cottage in Haverford for a few years, I too had some weird experiences that were scary and hard to believe, or explain?
This is truly a fantastic interesting read. I highly recommend this book.

A most haunted house
A most haunted house by G L Davies (Paperback - 30 Jun. 2014)