Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 March 2014
I cannot remember how I cam across this book - probably looking for a Kindle read and it was free for a day - but I found it very helpful even though, like others here, I don't own a golf course! I do play a couple of days a week though and am a member of a club. And boy should our club be taking lots of these messages and throughts and putting into action to increase the membership; social activity and general reputation of the club. Easy steps - just needs buy- in and action.
I also agree that this book is relevant to any industry or business looking to become a "social" organization. Engage people - of all ages - without having to pressure sell.

This book provides a strategic and tactical roadmap for you to think about and discuss at your own club - and from there to think about what you can\ cannot do now - and so create a "social" golf course business.
So maybe the next monthly meeting (or quarterly) of the golf committee will be less about Bill's handicap cut of 1; or the extra £3 in the competitions pot - and more about how have we engaged with our existing members and potential new ones and paying customers.
on 18 March 2014
Zeb understands the power of Social Media and how to use it to groww business. Golf courses were the hub of local communities. They could be again. Zeb shows how Golf Clubs can harness their people as one big team and family and really make a difference to the long tem sustainability of their club and course. Full of simple practical steps, the \social Golf Course is a must read (and apply) for every golf club