Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 July 2014
I've read about Bitcoin and how it has started to revolutionise the way business and commerce can be done but to be honest it was never clear about what Bitcoin actually meant .Yvonne Jenkins has produced a concise ,cogent explanation with a short but invaluable list of sources of more information .
From being some one who viewed Bitcoin as some geeky idea or potentially dodgy investment I can thanks, to this e book ,understand why it is to a serious alternative to traditional currencies . I also now have an appreciation of just how far reaching its wider use could be both in terms of the individual, and for businesses working internationally and at a local level.
Seems to also be a good option for charities and philanthropy too with the possibility of being able to move money speedily and unfettered by bureaucracy . I won't be plunging all my hard earned savings into Bitcoins just yet . I will however be re reading and following up the links contained in the book , then giving some serious thought Bitcoins as a future asset
From a wider perspective I can now see its potential as an alternative to the traditional money markets , and understand how it's come into being and use .
I'd recommend this to any one interested in getting a grasp of Bitcoin as one of the future developments that could change our world as well as to the novice in looking for future possible investments options
on 23 January 2014
I'd heard a few things about bit coin, had no idea what it was so I bought this ebook. It's well written, easy to follow with masses of information. I know enough now to be able to make a decision about using it or even as investment. Totally recommend it.
on 27 July 2014
An excellent, and informative book that introduces the reader to the world of Bitcoin, from how the virtual currency began from its infant years to the recent meteoric rise of which it has become today and what the future may hold for it as a currency, and as a potential investment.

The author does an brilliant job at explaining everything in an easy to understand manner, and the knowledge about how mining is done, the complexity of the process, along with the various types of evolutionary computer technology required and used is extremely fascinating and insightful.

Overall this is a must-have guide for anyone who wishes to discover, learn and understand more about Bitcoin.
on 10 May 2014
I had never even heard of Bitcoins before I read this book, so the extent to which they are already a growing phenomenon was a surprise. It certainly set me thinking! The book is written clearly and lucidly with a clean, neat layout. Jargon is avoided as much as possible, making it easy to read if, like me, you are not a financial expert. You'll definitely think differently about international finance once you have read this book!
on 26 July 2014
this book is set out well and easy to read - i now know what blocks, blockchain, hashing, wallets, private keys and mining mean! excited about this little book - everything you need to know about bitcoin and how it works!
on 25 July 2014
Incredibly well written and informative, easy to understand especially when I want to have more knowledge on investing and borrowing ethically that makes sense. Great read Thank You.
on 21 April 2014
I found the book very enlightening. Easy to read and understand. I was particularly interested in the section on Bitcoin mining - very interesting indeed. A good read overall.
on 28 July 2014
An easy to read, straight forward guide giving clear explanations about all aspects of Bitcoin.
on 26 November 2014
I do have a better understanding of the Bitcoin after reading this book. The book is well written enabling someone like me who knew absolutely nothing about it and had no interest in it, to grasp the basic principles of how it all works. Anyone interested in Bitcoin should read this book.
on 28 July 2014
A very helpful, interesting and informative guide to Bitcoin.