5.0 out of 5 stars Sherlock Lives!
Reveales some facts I hadn`t heard before and some very funny jokes. It would have been nice with some personal facts of the
supporting actors as well.
Unfortunately I`m not able to use the offered free gift as I have no kindle and it wouldn`t work here in Norway anyway.
Published 1 month ago by Lone Rosendal

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but very expensive for a booklet
Published 5 months ago by Morty Moose

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but very expensive for a booklet, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sherlock Lives!: 100+ Facts on Sherlock and the Smash Hit BBC TV Series (Paperback)
I have been a Sherlock Holmes fan all my life, and really loved the BBC's 'Sherlock'. Although I read a lot, I rarely buy books, but I enjoyed Sherlock so much that I decided to buy the accompanying 'Sherlock - The Casebook' Sherlock: The Casebook I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it looks fantastic. When I saw this one advertised, I decided that it too looked interesting, so bought this as well.

I was really shocked when this one arrived, as it is not a book, but merely a booklet, with 24 actual pages of very spaced out facts...the sort of things you could find if you did a Google search. It took me 25 minutes to read, so you could easily read it in a lunch break. Although I enjoyed it, I have only given it 3 stars as I definitely do not feel it is worth 4.25! You would be much better off buying ' Sherlock - The Casebook' (9.00) as that is a hardback, is beautifully laid out with colour photographs from the series, and has 158 pages of fascinating information and titbits.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not useful purchase, 15 Feb 2014
This books didn't impress me at all. It is not informative, the information is available online on various sources, looks like copy-paste edition. Don't buy it if you don't want to be dissapointed. Everything but the cover is a waste of paper. My expectations were not justified.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd read the reviews before I bought it, 20 Jun 2014
If you are any serious fan of Sherlock do not waste your money on this purchase! Hope I can get my money back.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Sherlock Lives!, 13 Jun 2014
supporting actors as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 25 May 2014
Very slim, poorly published booklet, with very few new or interesting fact. Did not impress my 14 yr old who loved the TV Programme (it was bought for her).

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit on the small size, 23 May 2014
I was expecting a nice book to read about the show but its just a few pages with some okayish facts. Like okay yes its okay but i wouldnt have wanted to spend as much as i did on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet, 26 Jan 2014
This book is quite short but a little gem. Great facts about the characters and actors. Enjoyed it despite its length.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Read!!, 20 Jan 2014
This is a fantastic read for any sherlock fans. Its very easy to read and understand. Very well written and also be amazed by the facts.

Sherlock Lives!: 100+ Facts on Sherlock and the Smash Hit BBC TV Series