5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this book!
With the number of recipes in this book, it's not hard to find a decent meal that's gluten free. Highly recommended.
Published 7 months ago by Ronny100

3.0 out of 5 stars American recipes
This does have some useful recipes if you are aiming at a gluten free low sugar diet, I can just about cope with American measurements but some of the recipe ingredients are difficult to source in rainy old UK!
Published 2 months ago by Jude 50+

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this book!, 28 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars cookbook review, 24 Mar 2014
I like this book and read it quickly. I now refer to it often as I have changed my diet to a gluten free one and feel much better for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 8 Mar 2014
Will be very useful pleased I have it on my kindle to dip I to when deciding what to eat !

3.0 out of 5 stars American recipes, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Grain & Brain Cookbook: 101 Brain Healthy and Grain-free Recipes Everyone Can Use To Boost Brain Power, Lose Belly Fat and Live Healthy: A Gluten-free, Low Sugar, Low Carb and Wheat-Free Cookbook (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars good for everybody, 16 Jun 2014
I have bought for my family this gluten / soy / peanut / grain free, low sugar, high protein, brain health cookbook. Favourites: Crunchy Almond Pancakes, Turnip Tortillas, Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread,
Mostly use almond + coconut flour / meal / butter / oil / milk, healthy vegies / greens e.g. turnip, mushroom, kale, pumpkin, Crustless Mushroom Quiche, Fruity Turkey Patties, Yellow Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
No pictures but very easy to follow the recipes. Recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 27 Mar 2014
Although mainly aimed at American market there are lots of very good recipes. I have not made any yet but will start on my next day off work!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Sep 2014
Ok but measurements are in cups that don't translate into our measures

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 July 2014
It will be useful but as yet not tried out the recipes

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 July 2014