on 26 March 2014
This book was an enormous disappointment. The quality of information was terrible and anything that had not been completely fabricated, probably in a desperate bid for both money and attention, could have benn sourced from an internet site in two minutes, minus the extortionate £5 price. This book thouroughly disgusted me, and I hope that any customers reading this will be able to prevent themselves from meeting the same cruel fate as I. The single reason that I did not give this book a 0-star rating is because it is not possible to do so.
on 14 June 2014
Upon receipt, which was quick, I was awfully disappointed with this book - anyone who has played MC at all will have already found effectively all of these "tips and tricks", making them pointless - I wish some of them had been mentioned in the description and I could have saved myself the money on a birthday present for my son.
The production quality is also very poor, very large fonts used to take up space, low resolution black-and-white images, overall a complete waste of your hard-earned cash.
Spend it on something else.
:-(
on 16 April 2014
purchased for my son who loves minecraft. looked like it was photocopied and cheap. Tricks were useless and some didn't work
on 4 December 2013
It's a bit bad, it could do with reviewing. Pressing c doesn't do anything in minecraft so codes don't work. Also Herobrine is definitely not in minecraft.
on 20 March 2014
I was disgusted with the quality of this book when it arrived. Really thin cover and cheap, bad quality printing. The insides are very uninspiring and there are no pictures at all. Save your money, all these tips are available on a web search – £4.99 for this standard of book is a rip-off! Seems like someone has jumped on the Minecraft band wagon and thrown these out in a a hurry.
on 17 July 2014
If you are reading this, then you can obviously use a computer (or similar device).

So my advice is to not buy this, and simply search on YouTube for "secret minecraft commands"
on 28 November 2013
Got this book for my two boys and they are very happy little fellas. They are hopeless minecraft addicts and I presumed they would know most tricks by now - when they are not on minecraft they are scouring youtube for ideas. However they have found all sorts of new ideas and are enjoying slaughtering even more hapless pigmen and chickens.
on 12 June 2014
We hadn't realised this is just for PC. So now he's on my PC too!!
It's on ALL the devices in the house now 😧
on 1 July 2014
Crap quality book, but who cares about the quality at such a low and reasonable price. It has some new and unusual tips inside. My 13 year old son said that it was a good but, so I have to go with his judgement.
on 2 November 2014
no do not buy this so bad i knew all the tricks and it was so bad quality seriously take my advice dont buy . . ..