on 20 April 2014
My boy loved this book......... However, it was badly thought out, badly written and was full of misspellings. It read as if someone just sat down and wrote it with no editing or forethought, as if it was just cashing in on a franchise, perish the thought.
on 13 May 2014
This book is probably one of the worst printing jobs I ever seen. The pictures are in black and white and look like bad photocopy jobs from the internet, with many not even being distinguishable as to what they are meant to be. The printing of the written text isn't much better and also looks extremely cheap. I didn't actually bother to read the content and was definitely not going to give it to my daughter due to the awful quality. I know a lot of Minecraft fans are of the under 10 age group but even so they deserve a decent quality book to read.Spend a bit more money and avoid this like the plague.
on 13 July 2014
This scores 5 out of 5 from from an educational point of view and for unintentional humour. My son gets to read a thrilling adventure based on his current obsession - minecraft - while at the same time reinforcing his grammatical and punctuation skills by spotting the primary school-level mistakes on every page. I get a laugh at the liberal sprinkling of lines such as: "My weight buckled under my leg" and "I crashed into the floor as hard as I possibly could". It's a shame that with the large amounts of money the author is no doubt making, he couldn't have employed a proof-reader.
on 24 June 2014
The story is alright but it looks like i printed it off my home computer. The screen capture images are very poor, some too dull to make anything out. The cover is glossy but really thin and not up to an eight year old falling asleep on it in bed, totally creased and will not lay flat again. The story keeps him entertained though.
on 7 August 2014
I know this is a cheap item - but it certainly looked it. It looked like someone had made it at home, the outside cover isn't so bad but the inside just doesnt look good. I bought this for a birthday present for my son - I still gave it to him but I would have been embarassed to give to anyone else.
on 22 May 2014
My kids loves it and wants me to read it to him everyday. So it must be good.

Annoyingly there are no page numbers or chapters which can help my son find the parts that he enjoys most. As well plenty of spelling and grammar mistakes.

As it is a self published novel no surprise.
on 24 June 2014
My 8 year old grandson loves playing minecraft on the xbox so getting him to settle down with a book can be difficult. THis book grabbed his attention from the start as it's about a character he recognises. He has read it cover to cover a few times and absolutely loves it.
on 19 February 2014
My 8 year old son is happy with me because I bought this for his friends birthday. It seems the whole world has gone minecraft mad. As it turns out compared to some minecraft items this is very inexpensive. it arrived on time and well packaged.
on 14 March 2014
Got this for my sister and she absolutely loves it. It takes her like less than a day to read big books, so this barely took her any time at all to read, but she always reads stuff over and over.
on 21 November 2014
My Minecraft-mad son thinks this is great, which I suppose is the most important thing. I think it is a really cheap looking, badly made book, but it's not my call at the end of the day!