5.0 out of 5 stars great series
I found the first third of the first book a little hard going, then the writing suddenly warmed up. Humour crept in. So did sarcasm, a healthy use of the F word and a great line in self depreciation.

All the elements of UF were there, refreshingly and interestingly mixed into a very entertaining format.

The writing was clear and well punctuated...
Published 14 months ago by Crinkly

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Poor ending!
Published 3 months ago by BishopWolf

5.0 out of 5 stars great series, 8 Dec. 2013

The writing was clear and well punctuated (how rare!) and never distracted me from the story.

I loved the way all the characters were allowed to change and develop as events affected them. I grinned with delight when Mack's sneaking around caused clothing rips and chewing gum getting stuck in her hair. I delighted in the heartless power grabbing of the vampires (no teen heart throbbing here). I liked the fact that it took 3 books before the heart-mate relationship solidified, and we got to know him first, warts and all. I appreciated how small scenes built into rounded character portraits (Aubrey and Solus (sp?), complete with compassion, humour and impatience. Oh, and I want to know more about the Fae (which is a first).

Was it perfect? No. The first book took a while to settle in, and the second felt like a novella intended to fill in time between 1 and 3. But those are tiny niggles. The overall series was excellent.

Can't wait to find our where Harper goes with the next series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be keeping this whole series!, 13 Dec. 2013
The last in a series, which I strongly recommend be read in order. Absolutely crackin' as were its predecessors. I think the synopsis tells the basis of the story clearly enough. It doesn't however mention the humour in the series, which is gently done and makes me giggle rather than guffaw. Throughout, the romance has been building and the culmination in this last book of the series is just the absolutely perfect ending. Read the series, or miss out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Oct. 2013
A wonderful last book to finish the series with! The whole series is now one of my favourite reads :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Oct. 2013
What a ending, loved this series of book. Brilliant story line, grate writing. Will look forward to your new collection of book :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!, 4 Oct. 2013
Nothing more I can say than a fantastic read, great ending to a fabulously written series from a new English author! I wish the epilogue was a bit longer as I'd have liked to read a bit more of what's happened with Mack and Corrigan - but that's a wish not a necessity to a great book. Thanks HH for fabulous read! Can't wait for the new series. X

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 3 Oct. 2013
A really good finish to an amazing series. I can't beliveve that there finished. One of my favorite book series ever! The last book is still as good as the first I'm now going to reread them! Loved them all Helen is an awesome auther.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 1 Oct. 2013
Gosh that feeling when you finish that special book and you think noooooooooooo it's over no more Mack attack. This book is wonderful and finishes the blood destiny series perfectly. Thou I would still love more........ I can't say how highly I rate these wonderful books. Please read this fab series in order. If you have read the previous books, I promise this book does not disappoint. Still funny, romantic and heartwrenching. PERFECT. Thank you Helen x

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten star series fantastic finalle!, 12 Jan. 2015
This is the last of the series, it's the culmination of a breathtaking series of adventures which Helen has managed to end brilliantly! I hope that she manages to produce a new series of similar quality, she certainly has the talent!
I'm not sure what demograph she's aimed at but I believe that this series will appeal to a VERY wide range of readers from the young teen to the mature. An absolutely marvellous series shame I can't give it 10 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Last book, 19 Jun. 2014
Well it did not disapoint glad it finished so well. I have re read this series aleast 3 times so far and think I will do so often. Good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloodlust (blood Destiny 5), 29 April 2014
Fab read, brilliantly wrote, please tell me there will be more to follow. Have been totally enthralled by this series and the will they won't they (Mack and Corrigan) get together! So glad they have, I want more!!!

Bloodlust: Blood Destiny 5
Bloodlust: Blood Destiny 5 by Helen Harper (Paperback - 14 Feb. 2014)