5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must read!!!, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Feel Good Factor in 30 Days (Paperback)
This is a must buy! Definitely gave me food for thought about my own life, it helped to make me stop and reassess and to make positive changes which have made a huge difference. Many will be able to relate to Andrea's own life experience and with her superb way of writing she shows how you can turn your own life around into a happy and positive way of living and help you to be the person you want to be! It is written in an easy to read lighthearted style which I enjoyed, the messages are simple yet powerful and easy to include in your day to day life. There is something in this book for everyone and I have just ordered extra copies for presents, as I know this book will help so many. I don't normally give reviews but on this occasion I wanted to! as I don't want people to miss out on this gem of a book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positively lovely, 20 Jan 2014
This book gives practical and positive advice to brighten your every day life. You cannot help but feel uplifted reading it, and I will certainly be "dipping in" as the Author suggests, to cheer myself up as and when needed. Not your average happy clappy self-help book, but a really warmly written and lovely book to buy for yourself or as a gift for a friend in need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really acessable advice - no excuses now!, 18 Jan 2014
I read this book and was really surprised by how many things i'd just let slip from my life. The steps in this book are great, really easy to bring into your life and everyday routine. This book gave me a well needed kick up the backside, and I have to say, that yes, it did help me get my feel good factor back. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pick me up, 26 Jan 2014
This book was just what I need in January. Having been made unexpectedly redundant prior to Christmas I was feeling low and this book banished the blues and got me back on track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing and easy to follow, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Feel Good Factor in 30 Days (Paperback)
I found Feel Good Factor in 30 Days very easy to follow and it is written in a chatty friendly style. When you are feeling down, focusing on one new thing each day is a good way of changing your life to improve your way of thinking to get back on track. I found a number of new ideas in this book which have helped me think carefully about my outlook which has given me encouragement and helped me see that changing my life is in my control, just by taking some simple steps. I would recommend this book to anyone who would like to bring some sunshine and happiness into their lives and strengthen their foundations to build their future

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 19 Mar 2014
J. Halliday "jan" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feel Good Factor in 30 Days (Paperback)
I am at a crossroads in my life at the moment and reading Andrea's brilliant book has given me the boost I needed. Now instead of getting in a panic as to what I should do, I am stepping back and asking myself "what do you really want to do, it's your choice". Thank you Andrea your book was a real help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 18 Mar 2014
Lots of good tips for making life a more enjoyable experience - all easily achieved with a little effort -:)

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for my mum, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Feel Good Factor in 30 Days (Paperback)
book came in days , i dont know what the book is like but my mum wouldnt have wanted it if it did not have a good write up

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to dip in to and really made me think!, 6 Feb 2014
I love this book - not too heavy, easy read with lovely writing style and good humour!

I find it easy to dip into whenever I feel the need - and easy small changes you can make as and when you want!

Feel Good Factor in 30 Days
Feel Good Factor in 30 Days by Andrea J Morrison (Paperback - 6 Jan 2014)
5.99