Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 July 2013
This was a lovely little tale and I'll most probably read it again in the future, good characters, nice to read something set in the UK; well written but hideous front cover - where do they get these models? So naff, but it doesn't detract at all from the tale, my image of the two lead characters was nothing like the publishers, so much hotter! LOL
on 1 July 2013
Lovely heart warming story, well written, good characters, very enjoyable. Just the right length too.One to keep and read again.
on 12 July 2013
This is a lovely read, the MC's are engaging and their story interesting. It's a book I'll be reading again.
on 22 October 2014
Blake is a really great guy. Great boss, great friend, genuine nice guy so it's sad to see he's unhappy. Worried that his father will disapprove, he hides the fact that he is gay and goes out with whatever woman his father set him up with. To satisfy his needs, he uses an 'escort with benefits' agency and on his birthday he meets Will. Will can't understand why a man such as Blake would need to hire his services and honesty enjoys their time together. Two enjoyable characters, well written sex scenes including hot office sex and a scornful woman causing mischief. Really enjoyed this book, only niggling thing was the character with the cockney accent, was all a bit Mary Poppins OTT.
on 30 June 2013
This is a very good book that I read quicker than any other book that I've read because the story got to me and I wanted to find out what happened.
I'd recommend this story to everyone who enjoys a very good romance because I enjoyed it very much, and I felt as if I got to know the main two characters.
on 15 September 2013
Downloaded this book for a holiday read, and as soon as I started it there was no way I was putting it down till I was finished. I stayed up the whole night to read it. Great book will be reading more of K.C Wells work.
on 10 October 2013
The story line in this was brilliant, I was gripped to the book had to finish it in one read towards the final chapters you see into the ended, but book is well worth the money and a very good read.
on 14 February 2014
Unrealistic and the "happy" ending was pure fantasy. Obviously K C Wells has not experienced gay life. The story itself was dull and even the erotic scenes became tedious. Not worth buying.
on 21 February 2014
This was my first M/M novel and I found that I could not put it down. Very erotic but I got really involved with both the characters and the storyline
Cannot wait to read the sequel.
on 9 January 2015
This is the first book I have read from this author and it was a enjoyable read.I loved Blake and Will I thought they were believable characters will definitely read more of this series.