4.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy read
This was a lovely little tale and I'll most probably read it again in the future, good characters, nice to read something set in the UK; well written but hideous front cover - where do they get these models? So naff, but it doesn't detract at all from the tale, my image of the two lead characters was nothing like the publishers, so much hotter! LOL
Published 12 months ago by Phase58

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Unrealistic and the "happy" ending was pure fantasy. Obviously K C Wells has not experienced gay life. The story itself was dull and even the erotic scenes became tedious. Not worth buying.
Published 5 months ago by P. Irving

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy read, 11 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Making it Personal, 1 July 2013
Lovely heart warming story, well written, good characters, very enjoyable. Just the right length too.One to keep and read again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb story, 12 July 2013
This is a lovely read, the MC's are engaging and their story interesting. It's a book I'll be reading again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Making it. Personal, 30 Jun 2013
This is a very good book that I read quicker than any other book that I've read because the story got to me and I wanted to find out what happened.
I'd recommend this story to everyone who enjoys a very good romance because I enjoyed it very much, and I felt as if I got to know the main two characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Making it Personal, 21 Feb 2014
This was my first M/M novel and I found that I could not put it down. Very erotic but I got really involved with both the characters and the storyline
Cannot wait to read the sequel.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 14 Feb 2014
P. Irving "book lover" (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, 19 Nov 2013
Really enjoyed it and couldn't put it down, really route for this characters to find a way to make it work, great story and will definitely be recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this, 10 Oct 2013
The story line in this was brilliant, I was gripped to the book had to finish it in one read towards the final chapters you see into the ended, but book is well worth the money and a very good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 15 Sep 2013
Downloaded this book for a holiday read, and as soon as I started it there was no way I was putting it down till I was finished. I stayed up the whole night to read it. Great book will be reading more of K.C Wells work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, 13 Sep 2013
This was a sweet and uplifting read, the interaction between Blake and Will was perfect, great for hopeless romantics like myself no matter what the gender!

Making it Personal
Making it Personal by S. A. Laybourn (Paperback - 23 Dec 2013)
5.27